Name ~ Hannah Crow
Nickname ~ Moonshine
Gender ~ Female
Troll Species ~ Rock troll
Love Interest ~ Used to crush on Riff, but now she is more focused on helping Sunshine take care of MJ.
Personality ~ Easy going, Funny, Friendly, Kind, Viscous and Mean.
Attitude ~ Cheerfully kind unless you hurt her family or friends then she won't she hesitate to rearrange your face.
Looks ~ She is a light blue/grey troll with navy blue hair and navy blue fur on the tip of her tail. Wearing an old band top, ripped jeens and a few spiked wristbands. She also wears a spiked wrist band on her tail too and a single silver stud in her left ear. On her chest near her neck is a glowing Pentagram star like marking.
Likes ~ Her family and friends, her music and those who are also chill.
Dislikes ~ Anyone that dares to harm her Mixer, Raves or Sunshine, friends or music.
Friends ~ Glitz and SkiBi.
Family ~ Sunny Atka (Adopted older sister), Mixtro Jamz (Adopted younger bother), Raver (Mixer's bestie/adopted twin)

(OC for MJ {My young brother})

Name ~ Mixtro JamzNickname ~ Mixer or MJGender ~ MaleTroll Species ~ Techno trollLove Interest ~ No one for he is too young for love

Name ~ Mixtro Jamz
Nickname ~ Mixer or MJ
Gender ~ Male
Troll Species ~ Techno troll
Love Interest ~ No one for he is too young for love.
Personality ~ Energetic, Chatty, Friendly, Generous, Kind, Loud, Lucky and Neat.
Attitude ~ Loves his sisters and friends. Full of energy and loves to move around. Never stays focused for too long unless it's on music.
Looks ~ He is a negro (so dark they appear black) green troll with bright green pixelated heart on his chest. On his arms are green, teal, blue, lilac and pink coloured arm bands much like the Techno troll leaders arms. Meanwhile on his tail his pixels glow mostly in shades of greens and oranges. He also wears his pink hair up in a green bead sponge. On both of his ear fins are 3 little glowing lightning bolts; two yellow and the middle one blue.
Likes ~ Loves his bestie Raves, adores his older sisters, his friends and his music.
Dislikes ~ Raves, his sisters or friends hurt, trolls criticizing his family and music.
Friends ~ Glitz and SkiBi. However Raves is his bestie and can never be separated from him.
Family ~ Sunny Atka (Adopted older sister), Hannah Crow (Adopted older sister), Raver (Bestie/Adopted twin)

Name ~ Raver Nickname ~ RavesGender ~ MaleSpecies ~ Beat Drop FishPersonality ~ Energetic, Chatty, Friendly, Generous, Kind, Loud, Lucky and Neat

Name ~ Raver
Nickname ~ Raves
Gender ~ Male
Species ~ Beat Drop Fish
Personality ~ Energetic, Chatty, Friendly, Generous, Kind, Loud, Lucky and Neat.
Attitude ~ Full of energy and loves to move around. Tries to keep Mixer focused, but usually ends up failing at it.
Looks ~ Sea green beat drop fish with some blues here and there. On both his top corners is a glowing blue snowflake marking.
Likes ~ Mixer, music and his friends.
Dislikes ~ Anyone that hurts Mixer or his friends.
Friends ~ Bestie is Mixer. Sunshine, Moonshine, Silvy, SkiBi and Glitz.
Family ~ Sunny Atka (Mixer's adopted older sister), Hannah Crow (Mixer's adopted older sister), Mixtro Jamz (Bestie/Adopted twin bother).

(OC for Silver {Discord Friend})

Name ~ Silver DawnNickname ~ SilvyGender ~ FemaleTroll Species ~ Classical trollLove Interest ~ Not a single troll yet due to always following her friends around

Name ~ Silver Dawn
Nickname ~ Silvy
Gender ~ Female
Troll Species ~ Classical troll
Love Interest ~ Not a single troll yet due to always following her friends around.
family and friends.
Personality ~ Shy, Timid, Clever, Polite,, Quite, Nervous and Generous.
Attitude ~ Likes to be near her friends and listening to music. Helps her calm down and just chill out.
Looks ~ She is a silver troll with light silver to neon blue, neon green and neon purple ombré coloured hair. Wearing a small white conductors tie and having a blue stone on her belly. She also has some semi sized silver wings on her back. On both her arms is a glowing pink heart marking.
Likes ~ Her friends and her music.
Dislikes ~ Trolls harming her friends or telling her that her music is pathetic.
Friends ~ Sunshine, Moonshine, Mixer, Raves, Glitz and SkiBi.
Family ~ --

(OC for SkiBi {Discord Friend})

Name ~ Skibs BiiNickname ~ SkiBiGender ~ MaleTroll Species ~ Pop trollLove Interest ~ Has a small crush on Sunshine

Name ~ Skibs Bii
Nickname ~ SkiBi
Gender ~ Male
Troll Species ~ Pop troll
Love Interest ~ Has a small crush on Sunshine.
Personality ~ Chatty, Friendly, Easy going, Funny, Generous, Popular, Nice, but also Mean and Nasty.
Attitude ~ He is nice and friendly; cracks jokes to make people smile or laugh. Yet he is also will turn mean and Nasty if pushed too far.
Looks ~ He is a grey troll with neon green highlights in his black hair. In his right ear are two silver hoops and in his left ear is a single silver hoop. He wears a black no sleeve jacket and black track pants. On his left arm is 3 glowing green shooting star markings.
Likes ~ His friends, music and Sunshine.
Dislikes ~ Anyone that hurts his friends; especially Sunshine, Mixer or Raves.
Friends ~ Sunshine, Moonshine, Mixer, Raves, Glitz and Silvy.
Family ~ --

☆☆☆☆☆ Author's Note ☆☆☆☆☆

Will hopefully be able to post my next 7 chapters to this book soon. Once I incorporated the 6 OCs into their spots respectively. So keep your eyes (👀) peeled open and stay on the lookout for the 7 chapters. Might post 1 per day/24hrs.