Explaining

Hahaha sorry for the long wait. I had a lot I needed to focus on. Also, lack of motivation really helps with me not writing. I'm going to try to set up a writing schedule for me to help, but I have no idea how it's going to work out. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time's point of view
I kept looking around. The forest was now dark and cold unlike it was when I and Illusion were here earlier. Anything could be anything here. A shadow, an animal, and we are the prey in a way. Prey of fear.

I shake my head a little to get out of my thoughts. Illusion and Lucas were talking. I was listing, but only to things that perk my interest.

My focus was on Sabre for the moment. I'm trying to figure out whether or not if he was asleep or not. Since he always wears his Blindfold it's difficult to tell.

"So how do you know Sabre?" I suddenly heard Illusion say. I look over at Lucas to see his response.

"We've been friends for a long time. We meet in high school and have been friends since. If you even know what that is."

"I do," I mumble. I travel through time a lot. Including different dimensions to help other Time users.

"I do, I got all of Galaxy Steve's memories and he knows a lot about your world."

"Oh right. You told me about him." Lucas says to Illusion.

"Did he wear that Blindfold then?" I ask and Lucas looks at me.

"Yes. I have never seen it off of his face." Lucas says. I can tell he was upset that he doesn't know what Sabre hides behind that blindfold.

I glance over to see Sabre starting to slip off the horse. Well, Fake Lucas the third as I heard Lucas and Illusion talking about earlier. I quickly got next to him and make sure he doesn't fall off the horse. He is definitely asleep.

"He fell asleep," I told Lucas. He was still a little red in the face from before. I put a hand on his forehead and he felt warm. Is he sick?

"That's okay. I was kind of hoping he would. It will help him get better." Lucas stops Fake Lucas the Third in his tracts and gets off. I keep Sabre on him.

"He's hurt?" Illusion asked he sounded a little worried. This is one of the first times I've heard him concerned for anyone. That means he is getting better at being around other people.

"No sick, he just needs rest." Lucas helps me move Sabre to the front of the horse and he then gets on. So Sabre was in front of him. Just to make sure he doesn't slip again.

"He did feel a little warm," I say. That's why his face was red earlier. Not because he was blushing or anything. It's not like he likes me.

"We are almost at my house," Lucas says and gets Fake Lucas the Third to start moving again. Illusion follows and so do I.

"Will he be okay?" I ask.

"He says it has something to do with Plague Steve," Lucas says.

"Who?" Illusion asks.

"A blue and green Steve. He can make people sick and put them under his control when he does. Sabre said he absorbed a lot of his powers and it's probably making him sick." He says. The Blue and Green Steve. Was that Plague Steve? Also, why would he absorb Plague Steve's powers?

"I guess we have to get it out of him then." Illusion says. I start to think. When and how would Sabre be able to absorb Plague Steve powers. It doesn't make sense. The last time he was in a machine from what I heard was when he destroyed the Sickness...