A smile crept on his lips seeing Pragya's childhood pic.. Ragini noticed that.. He touches her face..

Ragini: Abhii.. Shall I ask you one thing?

Abhi: yes.. Mam..

Ragini: (sighs) If I call you Mr.Abhishek, call me mam.. If I call you Abhii.. Call me aunt.. Okay?

Abhi: okay aunt..

Ragini: Why did you like my Pragya? Then.. Have you seen her anywhere before?

What I mean is, have you been to the  India before?

Abhi: No aunt.. It's my first time here.. And I seen her first at 16 Feb Friday, a rainy day.. Morning 11:30 AM infront of the flower bouquet shop.. It was thundering, she closed her ears in fear. Her shawl touched my face softly by the blowing wind.. (Dreamily) She covered her face cutely,.. We looked at each other together at the same time.. That's our first meeting Aunt.. (Smiles)

Ragini sighs.. Abhi got embarrassed..

Abhi: Sorry aunt.. I told too much, I suppose..

Ragini: Every men are same.. Did Neil taught him? (Murmurs)

Abhi: Aunt.. Did you say anything?

Ragini: Nothing.. What should I?

Abhi curses himself on his mind for saying like that to her...

Ragini: You didn't answer me about.. Why did you like her? Is it love at first sight? Then it must be infatuation..

Abhi: No aunt.. It's not infatuation.. If it is, it'll fade away with the day passes.. I'm sure, I love her..

I love her because I love everything about her.. She's not perfect, she's little immature, playful, getting angry on silly things, easily break down.. But still she's special.. Because..

Ragini: Won't you answer in few words? Is this way you.. Okay.. Continue..

Abhi: Aunt.. I love her.. She's not perfect but perfect for me, only for me.. It's destiny.. She has born for me..

Ragini: Born for you.. (Sighs) I gave birth to her.. Even I didn't know, she born for you.. How do you? Then.. You just know her for few days.. You know nothing about her..

Abhi: Aunt.. You may be right.. I dunno know much about her.. Only thing which I'm sure is, she's the reason for my birth.. Without her, I'm nothing..

I dunno (smiles) Whether someone would be this sure in this World as much as I.. For their lover.. But I'm..

Ragini: Abhi.. You're getting me irritated.. Why do you love her? (Gritting her teeth)

Abhi: Aunt.. Because I've never felt the same thing with any other girl.. She's my first love & will be the last.

I've never worried for any other woman that much after my mom..

I've never afraid to lose any girl like her..

I've never left my family for any girl like her..

If you ask the same thing to her, She'll tell the same.. I'm damn sure..(smiles)

Jose entered in with a suit..