<Chapter 16>

The weekend came and Jeongin, Seungmin, Jisung and Felix decided that they were gonna go visit their siblings. They all ended up meeting at Felix's dorm.

"Maybe we should text them before going." Jisung uttered anxiously.

"Why are you so nervous? They're literally your siblings." Seungmin remarked.

"Oh shut up, like you aren't nervous to see Wonpil either. It's literally been a whole year since we've last spoken to them and you're saying you wouldn't be nervous?"

"Touché." The taller retorted.

"I texted Nayeon Noona and she said that they were all at Jisung's house and that her, Irene Noona and Hani Noona are coming to pick us up." Felix informed the other three.

"Ok.. I'm kinda nervous as well." Jeongin mentioned.

"We still got a few minutes before they come so there's no rush." Felix tried reassuring him.

"Wait where's Changbin?" Jisung asked, Felix suddenly frowned when his name was mentioned and the others got confused at this.

"He's with the others but we need to talk," Everyone sat down and turned their attention to him. "Guys.. I think I'm falling for Changbin." Their eyes widen at his sudden confession.

"What?!"

"Are you sure?"

"Seriously?!"

"I-I don't know, he makes me feel so happy and protected, when he hugs me I always feel better, even when I see him I smile. But I'm just scared.. I don't want history repeating itself, and I don't want him to be like him." They stayed quiet before reassuring him.

"We're all scared Felix." Seungmin said.

"At some point I think we've all fallen for them, they make us feel so safe and special." Jeongin added.

"And we've been so messed up, so it's hard to believe whether it's real or not." Jisung piped in.

"But take some time to figure out if you really like him or not, ok?"

Felix nodded and smiled. "Thanks guys."

"Of course. Now have they gotten here?" Seungmin questioned.

"Oh they just got here, we better go now."

They left out of the dorm and headed to the front of the Campus where they saw Irene, Hani and Nayeon standing as they waited for them. The four boys immediately went over and hugged them.

"I missed you so much." Irene said as she hugged Jisung tightly.

Jisung smiled and hugged her back, "I missed you to Noona." They continued to hug for a while before letting go.

"We should get to the house, Wonpil's still waiting for us." Hani chimed in.

They all got in the car and Irene drove off back to the house. They got to the house and got out of the car, going inside and walked to the living seeing Wonpil sitting on the couch. He turns around and immediately goes to Seungmin, hugging him tightly, Seungmin hugged him back and they continue to hug for a few minutes before letting go and everyone sat down on the couches.