Chap. 11

"Why do you do these things?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" The taller male asked as he threw away the bottle of liquor he had finished drinking.

"Why do hit me, I never did anything to hurt you but yet your constantly hurting me." The taller male grabbed his face and squeezed it.

"Because your always cheating why the hell else." He pushed the smaller down onto the floor

"I'VE NEVER CHEATED THAT WAS YOU. YOUR ALWAYS DRUNK AND CHEAT ON ME AND ALWAYS ACCUSE ME OF DOING IT WHEN YOUR ALWAY DRUNK BUT I STILL STAY ANYWAYS!!" Tears rolled down the smaller males face as he screamed.

The taller male got up and grabbed him by his shirt and slapped him ,"I've never cheated. Your the one who goes and sleeps with people behind my back." He slapped him again and threw him to the floor, he kicked him in the back and in the stomach multiple times before leaving.

Jisung's eyes shot open, his heart racing as if he'd been running for hours. He sat up and looked around to see everyone else still asleep, he sighed and grabbed his phone and looked at the time '7:40'.

'No one will be up at this time because breakfast doesn't start up until later.' He thought. He quietly and quickly got out of bed and put on his shoes then left out of the cabin.

Minho woke up to the sound of the cabin door opening and closing, he quietly got out of bed and put on his shoes then left out of the cabin. He saw Jisung walking somewhere so he quietly followed after him. Jisung walked onto the dock and sat down on the edge looking at the water as it carefully swayed from side to side.

"Hey," Jisung turned around and saw Minho walking towards him, he sat beside him and looked at him. "What are you doing out here so early in the morning?"

Jisung shrugged and said, "Just had a nightmare and decided I'd come out here to clear my mind."

They sat there in silence for awhile until Minho decided to ask. "Was the nightmare really horrible?"

"It wasn't just horrible..it was terrifying." Jisung mumbled quietly but Minho was still able to hear it.

"Do you always have nightmares?" Minho asked.

Jisung shook his head. "Not always, they've just started appearing before you guys came to the school."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Jisung lowers his head as tears began to form at the brim of his eyes, he let out a shaky breath and shook his head once again.

Minho sighed and said. "Alright if you don't want to talk about it I won't force you, but it's really unhealthy to keep stuff in like that."

"I-I know but it's what I've been doing for almost my whole life, and it's hard to just let it out."

They sat in silence as they watched the calm water away back and forth, suddenly Jisung shivered from a small breeze and this didn't go unnoticed byMinho.