Chapter 4

A/N- So when thinking of the soulbond imagine Gale the wind spirit from frozen 2, most of the time it isn't active bit sometimes the likes to just pop up. And of course, they can summon it themselves. Also, Chloé, Kim, Max, Alix are some of my favorite characters so they won't believe Lila, plus Nino cause I really like Alya salt and I want her to suffer.

'Today is the day' Marinette thinks as she runs to class on time for once. Instead of taking a seat in the front next to Alya she goes to the back and sits at a desk no one sits in. She's bouncing in excitement watching the door for her lover to come in. Finally Miss Bustier comes in "Alright class we've got some exciting news! We have two new students! Damian, Lila please come in" as soon as those words are uttered Damian Struts in with Lila behind him "Hello my name is Damian Grayson and I am Marinette's soulmate" he says before joining her in the back. "Hi I'm Lila Rossi..." she goes on but Damian and Marinette aren't paying attention they are whispering to each other and their bond decides to play with their hair. Clap clap "Alright students please pay attention" Miss Bustier calls, eventually everyone quites and focuses on the lesson.

Lunch Time
"Come on Dami I want you to meet my friends," Marinette says while dragging him to her lunch table. Everyone was already there serving Lila on hand and foot. They both stop and question what is going on while looking at Lila's servants. Eventually, they go to another table where Chloé, Max, Kim, Nino, and Alix are "Ummmm Chloé what is everyone doing?" She asks "well they are waiting on her because she saved Jagged stones kitten from an airplane and sprained her wrist from it." Everyone is silent for a bit waiting to see Marinette and Damian's reaction. "Ummm what? That makes no sense Jagged Stone doesn't have a kitten, he has a crocodile" the other just give her a 'yeah we know look' Damian eventually joins in "Even if that story was true she would be deaf from the airplane engine" everyone just nods in agreement before they come to a stead conversation about Damian and Marinette meeting, Damian just nodded his head through all of it as Marinette made up a story. Halfway through lunch Lila and the others approach the table "Hey I'm not sure if I've gotten to introduce myself yet I'm Lila, I just moved here from Italy because my mom is an ambassador." The group turns to her and just observes her finally Alya had enough "That's Kim, Max, Alix, Nino my boyfriend, Marinette, and Chloé. Then of course the other new kid who is Marinette's soulmate, Damian I think." Everyone just nods as their name was said minus Damian who just glared. "Oh well did you know that Jagged Stone wrote a song about me because I saved his cat and that I'm his muse." She goes on a little tangent before Damian had enough "That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, Jagged Stone doesn't have a cat because he has a crocodile, and even if he didn't his assistant Penny Rolling is allergic to fur. I should know all brothers are super fans." He says bluntly cutting her off and glaring harder "Plus having a 15-year-old as his muse makes him a questionable person" he adds on 'I didn't even think of that!' Marinette thinks before she could stop herself Marinette thinks again this time out loud "Saying stuff like that could ruin his career" the others on her side nod their heads in agreement. Lila looks at the others and realizes that people are beginning to doubt her so she starts fake crying. "Why are you being so mean!" Show wails immediately everyone sharing a brain cells starts to comfort her. "It's okay they didn't mean any harm" "Don't listen to the Lila" "I still believe you" "they don't know any better" these words are said as the group leads Lila away to another table while shooting glares at Marinette and Damian. "What just happened?" Marinette asks "I have no clue" Kim replies as others nod their heads in agreement. As the day went on Marinette and the others were slowly separated from the rest of the class because Lila could tell a pretty story.

After school
Damian leads Marinette to the apartment that his family is staying at for her first day of training. "Are you ready Habibiti?" She nods excitedly "I can't wait for my first day of training!" She exclaims. As soon as they reach the door it swings open "Lil'D you're here! Omg is that her?!? She's so cute!!" A tall black hair, blue-eyed, muscular man says as he studies her, before Marinette can speak another black-haired, blue-eyed man comes out this one less muscular and slightly paler. "Oh good brat you and your girlfriend are here," he says before dragging the squealing man away so the two teens can come in. "I'm sorry they are imbeciles" Damian whispers to Marinette who only giggles in return.

Eventually, this becomes a pattern wake up, school, train, and home with akumas in between. Life was pretty normal Lila took the rest of the class away but that didn't matter to Marinette she had Damian, Nino who had broken up with Alya, Max, Kim, and Alix. Her parents knew she met her soulmate and have even met Damian, he even told them his real last name saying that because he was dating Marinette they needed to know. Damian and his brother and Cass became pretty much part of the family and Marinette wouldn't have it any other way.

Damian was walking to the locker room when he is suddenly faced to face with Lila "what do you want?" He asks sneering "well I've noticed that you aren't who you say you are, your name isn't Damian Grayson, it's Damian Wayne." Damian looks unimpressed "so?" "If you don't fall in line, I'll tell everyone" he doesn't respond for a bit out of the sheer stupidity this girl had. "If you know who I am then you know all the power I have, you'll know that I will make you suffer for even attempting to come after me," he says dangerously low. She looks startled before smiling "then I'll go after the one person you can't ignore.." she pauses for dramatic effect "Marinette" Damian's nose flares as he gives her the deadliest glare and walks closer to her, she starts to back away in fear "you make one move towards my beloved and you'll wish it's the Wayne empire after you, no what will be after you is me, and you know who I am, you know what I've done to people who couldn't take a hint, this is your only warning" he walks away calming himself by thinking of Marinette's smiling face. That day Lila got akumatized, not out of anger or sadness but out of fear.

"My name is Truth Teller and anything I say is the truth!" ( her drawing is not my best work but I couldn't think of anything)