DOVAHKIIN!!! (End)

It has been around a month since Karliah has ran into Alduin, she had to admit, she had feelings for her foe. No doubt Alduin has the same feeling, he would always cuddle her, flirt, and sometimes when she fell asleep or laid down with him the cracks between his scales on his face would turn red, a blush. He would sometimes turn into his human form and cuddle her neck.

Karliah had seen the side of Alduin that no other living creature would ever see. He is not all that bad if you get to know him, or have a conversation with him. The way he said " Good night Iizkrahdiind! " made Karliah feel warm inside? Yep, she had fallen for him. Karliah had thought that she had to tell him, that she is the Dovahkiin.

She had an idea, confess to Alduin so when she tells him he may not kill his 'love'. 

 "Hello Aldie!"

 "My new name I guess?"

 " Maybe, if you want. " 

 "Okay, sure."

 Karliah hid her face in Alduin's neck and said, "Alduin... I love you."

 Karliah hoped to Ackatosh that Alduin did not hear her.

 "I love you too Iizkrahdiin. "

Karliah pulled her head back from his neck, she looked at him, his face was red so was Karliah 's. Alduin kissed Karliah. (?) For the rest  of the day they just cuddled. Alduin did say a pick up line or two, "I think Ackatosh is a thief, he stole the stars and put them in you eyes.~" " Are you okay? You took an arrow to the heart~". He probably learned them form Mikel when he was human stocking Karliah.

in the morning Karliah woke up to see grey scales but no Alduin. She looked at her wings, grey. She continued to look at the rest of her dragon body, also grey. Karliah heard Alduin's heavy wings and his roar. 

 "Alduin!" Karliah yelled when Alduin landed.

 "Yes my little dovah?"

 " I'm grey! My scales are grey! "

 "Ahh yes, I have marked you so nobody takes you for their own."

 " Oh, okay. Were where you? "

"Trying to hunt the Dovahkiin, I could  not smell her."

" I thought you don't care about her anymore. "

 "I got tired waiting for her to make the next move." 

 " ..I think she already made the next move without you knowing.... " 

"What? What do you mean?"

Karliah turned into her mortal form .

"YOU!? DOVAHKIIN I WILL END YOU!"

" Well, I don't want to end you. "Karliah said puting her hands up.

"Okay! Drop your weapons then!"

She dropped all of her wepons, swords,  great sword, war axe, and her battle axe along with her war hammer. (What? She a tonk)

"All of them. NOW!"

Karliah pulled out her hidden dagers on her thighs, and dropped them.

"Where did you get all of these Daedric weapons and armor anyways?" Alduin said as he turned into his human form to pick up the battle axe.

" Uhh...this talking dog convinced his Deadric God owner to reward me. So he gave me them. "

"And why did you not kill me already!?"

" The reason why you are not trying to kill me, I did not want to. "

"You...you didn't want to? Why not follow your destiny?"

" My dragon blood told me. Paarthurnax told me to follow were my blood leads me to, Alduin. And my blood dose not want to kill you. "

" But... I... I'm supposed to kill you. "

"Do you want to?"

" No, I love... I love you. " Alduin said walking towards Karliah.

Alduin grabed Karliah's long black hair, and started to play with it. He ran his hand through her hair.

"Alduin, would you like a truce?"

" Yes, " Alduin said after kissing her.

Alduin turned into his dragon form and told Karliah to get on his back.

"Okay, let me just get my weapons."

They flew for about ten minutes before they reached the Throat of the World. Paarthurnax  was talking to Ohdahviing in their human form. Alduin landed catching Paarth's and Odah's attention. 

"Dovahkiin! You're not dead!? Neither is Brother... "

Alduin growled.

"Heh, yeah...just let me explain. " Karliah chuckled

After talking or explaining what happened they understood why Alduin was alive, well not Odahviing he fell asleep.

Wow...that was fun to write. Fun fact: Karliah is my main oc and this is one of her backstory. I have three backstories for her, this s is one of them. I am going to write the next on one(2end),  the third one witch is the main backstory. SO... Was this book okay?