Black Wings

Karliah woke up in a damp dark cave, bloody bones where scattered throughout the cave,water would drip on her head every so often. Karliah had to admit, the smell of blood pleased her. there was fog, she could not see about ten feet out, she moved her head around trying to clear the fog, she could still see the fog but is was not bad as it was. 

There was loud wing flapping sounds, heavy wings. There was a thud with heavy pounding foot steps. All of the fog was gone, the thing that replaced the fog was a big black dragon with pools of blood for eyes. It held two saber cats in its mouth, it dropped one of them and walked away with the other.

 "You going to eat or not?" 

 " Yes, sorry, Alduin. " Karliah whimpered.

 "First time a dovah said sorry to me. Probably because your a jill"  ( jill is a female dragon)

 There was complete silence. Karliah just stared at the ground while Alduin  stared at her.

 "So what is your name?"

 "Iizkrahdiin," 

 " A perfect name for an ice dragon. "

 Karliah and Alduin turned their heads at the entrance of the cave, they herd clicking footsteps.

"So, you saw a dragon with another dragon go in here?"

" Yes, " someone said.

 "Esbeirn, should we go check it out or get the others?"

" They would probably be gone when we get back, "

"Okay, it's your call."

The next thing Karliah was were Alduin was, she watched as the Blades walked around the cave searching for the dragons.

"I guess they le-" 

"IT'S ALDUIN! RUN!" Delphein screamed . 

Delphein got out but Esbern, did not react in time. Alduin gave out a dragon like chuckle, Alduin picked up the lifeless body and threw it at Karliah.

"They will have more by tomorrow, we need to get out. But you must eat first, Iizkrahdiin."

   It was probably around the middle of the night,  Karliah could not sleep. She was thinking on what to do, how to kill him, she thought of killing him in his sleep but she had no idea how to turn back, if she tried to kill him in her dragon form he would wake up, or he would wake up and wait to hear what she is doing and when he realizes what she is doing, he would crush her.

 "Little dragon, why aren't you asleep?" 

 "Why do you care!?" 

Alduin bared his teeth, and started to growl. He walked towards Karliah, her heart was beating so fast she thought is would explode. To her surprise he did not attack, he just laid down next to her and put his wing around her.

"Sleep little dovah," 

Karliah nuzzled into Alduin's neck and fell asleep.