be the death of me

Beginne am Anfang

5 mins later

Amelia had told me that Lucia was going to meet us there which made Camilla happy which only turned out into an argument between Luz and Lucia "Who's the pimpsqeak with your sister babe" Luz had now fully awoken "who you calling a pimpsqeak" Lucia just laughed "well obviously you" going to ruffle Luz's hair "babe I wouldn't tou- too late"

Luz had the older female down on the ground arm in the air while she had her foot on her shoulder blade, "Ow ow ow ow owwww! Get the heck off me" Lucia said basically screaming at Luz "Then don't touch me" amity had stepped up now tapping the witch "get off" Luz didn't understand why, but she did as she was told "that's my good witch" amity said petting her head Luz just scoffed walking inside.

Amity helped Lucia up "what the hells wrong with that weirdo feels like my arms broke" Amelia patted her back "you ready to head home amity?" But amity was just looking at the owl house with an expression that made Amelia think an quick" Ammy you wanna just stay here for a little while and I'll come pick you up later tonight?"

Amity turned, hearing the nickname her father's an older sister used "but what about dad an papa wanting me home" Amelia was texting on her phone "they said you could, just behave" Amity nodded "you and the Mrs. okay with Ammy here for a bit?" Amelia asked.

Camilla waved amity to go on inside giving her older sister that 'yeah she's fine' vibe "I'll pick her up at 8 this evening" Camilla nodded and waved the two goodbye, kissing her oldest on the cheek as she walked into her house.

Amity's POV:
I wanted to make sure Luz was alright she seemed frustrated, was it because of Lucia? I quickly buried my thoughts walking up to her room she seemed to be focused on something but was content enough for me to somewhat approach "What do you want blight" I stopped "H-how did you know it was me?"

She was still focused on what looked like to be a scroll of some sort "because you are the only one who doesn't know when to leave others alone" she said casting a spell which made a ball of light, I was amazed "can you teach me?" Luz looked up then laughed "teach you oh titan don't make me laugh, you're a human. Humans don't have any magic"

I sat down next to her "I can always try" she paused fixated on something before stuttering out words "i-it's pointless y-your a human and have no magic abilities" I just sighed taking out my good witch azura book not realizing I placed my head on her shoulder until she jumped "Human your going to end up passing out" mumbling another bit "what was that" she stiffened "nothing!" I shrugged my shoulders and continued reading.

15 mins later
I had finished my book and groaned I don't have the next book, and they left it on a stupid cliffhanger "What's wrong Amity?" Luz said still not looking my way, "The dumb authors left it at a cliffhanger and Auzra and hedicate where just about to confess something!"

I said frustrated "what book is it" I looked at her "it's book 4 why?" She flicked her wrist summoning a book from her bag bringing it to my reach "don't bend pages or ruin my book, or it will be your life"

I read the title basically over and over again "if you aren't going to read it then place it back with the others" I quickly opened it "You like The good witch azura too?" She hid her face an nodded, I chuckled "least we have something in common" she didn't speak for a moment before hushly asking "may I read it with you?" Not knowing what to say, I just nodded.

Acting as if I was too much into the book, after a while she came over sitting next to me she's going to be the death of me...

Luz's POV:
I never quite understood how humans worked or that id even want to be close to one the blight and I had a few classes together an countless people wanted to get to know me willows girlfriend was the first to get to know me I liked her style she wasn't like amity.

Amity was very sensitive Boscha was headstrong and knew how to hold her own but for some reason I felt as it was my responsibility.

Well, more or less this one particular person though was ungodly annoying. "Your very adorable amity, why don't we hang out more often I'd really like that" I groaned which caused amity and the stranger to look back at me "Got something to say pointy?" I chuckled as a matter of fact I did "if you want my honest opinion I don't think I'd like you around blighty there in fact I don't like you near her either get a move on bucko before I catch your whole body on fire" he laughed "as if! You don't have anything to start a fire with" I smiled creating a circle casting a purple flame in hand "come again?" He backed off with a nervous laugh.

Satisfied I turned to amity "what's that look for human" she crossed her arms "I can handle myself I don't need you jumping in all the time Luz so stop playing hero" I was shocked I just saved her and this is what I get an attitude! "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW" I yelled making her jump, "I just protected you from that jerk and this is how you say thanks!"

She was silent then went to say something "Actually never mind I don't want to even hear your voice" "Luz i-" I started walking off "save it amity" then walked away when a hand grabbed me "I'm sorry" I turned to see the human close to tears her hair was in her eyes she was fighting the urge to let it out "Amity?"

I was worried now moving her hair out of her eyes making her look at me "Spill it human" she hugged me tight, tighter than I've ever been hugged "please don't go anywhere" what was she talking about we weren't even friends.

I saw that same boy who was flirting with her earlier holding her closer I stuck my tongue out then without knowing picked her up some and kissed her forehead this girl is going to be the very death of me.