21 - L U S T P O T I O N

Start from the beginning

I placed a soft kiss on his lips and wrapped my arms around him. I loved that he cared so much about me. Draco is a difficult boy, he's unable to communicate about his feelings sometimes, but it only requires patience.

"I'll take the dishes down," I said. "I'll go clean them."

"No, I'll take them later."

"I insist, it'll only take a couple minutes."

"Fine, but you'll be back?" He asked.

I nodded my head, grabbed the dishes, and went down to the common room.

A strong smell caught my attention. I looked over at the counter and saw a cup sitting there. It smelled very sweet, it was as if I was hypnotized by it. I drank the whole cup and felt the warm liquid go down my throat. It was probably some kind of juice or something.

I spotted Tracey who was already heading out. "Evangeline! Give me those, I'm on my way to the kitchen again."

"I'll go with you"-

"It's fine!" She interrupted and took the dishes away from me. "Blaise is already going with me, I'm making him wash all of them without magic."

"Hey, if Eva wants to wash them, who am I to argue with her?" He said.

"Very funny, come on let's go," Tracey said. They both left the room leaving me alone.

I suddenly got a weird feeling inside of my body. To be more specific, between my legs.

No, it wasn't weird, it was good. I felt good.

As seconds went by, the feeling dramatically increased. The heartbeat in my heat began pounding loudly and I didn't know how to control it. It all happened so quickly, what the hell? I wasn't doing anything sexual, or thinking about anyone.

It must have been whatever I drank. A lust potion. I began getting hot and my breathing became heavier, I wanted to be touched. I've never felt this way in my life, not even when Draco was inside me. This feeling was powerful, I roughly squeezed my thighs hoping it'd go away, but it didn't. My genitals swell in too much excitement.

I harshly bit my lip and was feeling all tingly inside. I felt my cheeks begin to flush and my skin getting sensitive. If anyone touches me right now I'd go crazy. All I imagined was Draco, I wanted him to touch me, and badly. I've missed him all day. There was nothing I wanted more than Draco fucking me until I see stars.

I began running up the stairs until someone came out and got in my way.

It was Elliot.

Shit.

What the hell is he doing here? Eva! You idiot, he's a Slytherin of course he's going to be here. But out of all times, I have to run into him at this very moment!?

"Eva, are you okay?" He asked. He reached out his hand and attempted to put it on my shoulder until I stepped back.

"I'm fine, I have to go. It's important." I tried walking past him until he got in my way again.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look hot. Hot as in, burning."

I swear on Merlin if he keeps talking I'm going to explode. I then heard someone's footsteps coming down, it was Draco. He looked extremely angry when he saw Elliot close to me. "She's rejected you, when will you ever learn to move on?" He growled.

"That doesn't mean I still can't talk to her." Elliot spat back. "Hate to break it to you Malfoy but you don't own her."

"Look at you Davis, you're fucking pathetic. You're here begging her to kiss you while in bed she's begging me to fuck her." Draco then got in between us, placed his hands on my waist and smashed his lips against mine.