You tried to be the dominant one, but sadly failed.

He started to kiss your jawline, down your neck and collarbone, leaving hot and wet kissed everywhere.

He started to suck on your chest, making you moan accidentally.

His kisses just made you feel incredibly good.

"Fuck." He said as went up to your mouth again.

Automatically, you put your legs around his torso and pulled him a little closer.

He slightly started to rub his body up and down against yours, while caressing your belly underneath your t-shirt and kissing your lips.

He went up from your belly, to your breast and started to massage it a little.

You moaned into the kiss, which turned him on even more.

"We need to stop." He said into the kiss.

"You shouldn't have started this." You panted as he pulled away and put his forehead against yours.

"I know. I'm sorry." He removed himself from you and lied down next to you.

That was it?

Yeah, it was.

He didn't want to rush things, but why did he have to get you this excited then?

"Tooru." You said, sitting on him, near his hardened member.

You put your palms on his belly and looked down at him, rocking your hips forwards slightly.

He bit his lips and closed his eyes.

One arm covered his eyes while his other hand was placed on your hip.

"I know you don't want to rush things, but you don't have to hold back. It's unhealthy." You outlined his packs.

"I'm fine, (Y/N)-chan. Let's just watch the movie, huh?" He said as he removed his arm from his eyes.

"As you wish, babe." You smirked and let yourself fall next to him.

He looked at you with a surprised expression.

"You know exactly what you're doing to me." He sighed out.

You giggled and continued to watch the movie.

__________

"Alright, everyone, good job today!" Oikawa said as practice came to an end.

"I'll stay a little longer, you all can just leave." He added.

"Please make sure that he won't stay too long, he'll just injure his knee right before the important matches." Iwaizumi, who stood next to you, told you.

"I'll take care of him." You smiled at him and watched him leave the gym, along with the other boys.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? Practice with the team is enough." You said, sitting on the floor, while he prepared himself to do a serve.

"I need to be more than just 'good', (Y/N)-chan. I have to defeat Ushiwaka-chan." He said.

"You're not alone on the court, Oikawa. No one wants you to injure yourself again." You hugged your knees and watched him do his thing.

After half an hour you convinced him, that it was enough for the day, and cleaned the gym before  walking out together.

"Am I improving, (Y/N)-chan? You're taking notes, so you should know." He asked as he locked the gym doors.

"I can see an improvement in your serves, actually. Your sets are bringing out 100% of every member, so they are good enough already." You said.

"They can't be just 'good'. They need to be perfect." He sighed out, turning to face you.

You looked around for people, but luckily there was no one around at this time of hour.

You cupped his cheek with one hand and slightly smiled at him.

"I know you want to be the best, and I also know that you want to go to nationals so badly, but your health is way more important than that. Without health you can't do shit, so better take care of yourself."

"(Y/N)-chan.. you're so cute." He smiled and leaned in.

Knowing that no one was around, you also leaned in and so the both of you shared a loving kiss.

"Let's go home already. I can feel that it's getting colder." He said, walking ahead.

You just nodded your head and followed him.
__________