Part 1: Chapter 11; Sakusa vs Shinobu

Start from the beginning

The Rage Hashira stood still, waiting for the perfect timing, just like the ravenette.

Before he could process it, she had struck.

Shinobu dashed right at him and lunged with a kick aimed at his ribs, a smirk on her lips as she got past his reach.

Yes! I-

SHIT!

"Ouf, you almost had me~"

Shinobu tried to struggle out of his sudden hold, but it was no use.

Her left ankle had been caught in the teenager's hand, blocking the kick right before it could land on his side.

Even if he couldn't read her speed, he still had one trick up his sleeve.

Shinobu yelped when she felt a hook slam right up against her side, knocking her off balance and toppling her over.

The pain would only continue, though, as Sakusa yanked her up into the air by the leg, swinging her around like a ragdoll through the air.

S-Shit! She spat in her head, This meathead's got me!

"Now, to make it 3-0 for me!"

All of a sudden, the ground came crashing down to her, and Shinobu was slammed into the ground onto her back, and blood spurted out of her mouth as the earth cracked beneath her.

F-FUCK, THAT GORILLA-

Unrelenting, pummeling blows rained down from above as Sakusa mounted the younger teen and delivered punch after punch down on her, her block slowly crumbling with every strike.

"Come on, you pathetic brat!! Get up!" Sakusa spat.

Shinobu snarled under his hailstorm of attacks, keeping her arms up as long as she can, wincing every time she heard a slight crack.

Y-YOU.....MANIAC! WHAT ARE YOU, TRYING TO KILL ME?!

The ravenette kept her guard as tight as she could, before her eyes widened slightly in realization.

As Sakusa brought his right arm up for a hammerfist, then sent it down towards the ground, Shinobu saw it perfectly.

The boy's eyes shot open when his attack missed, and in the blink of an eye, Shinobu countered.

The second his blow fell from the sky, she jerked her hands out and wrapped them around his wrist, and slid her body out from beneath him and snaked her legs around his shoulder and face, choking him out.

Shinobu got him in a chokehold, and she had no intent of setting him free.

GO....THE HELL....DOWN.....YOU BLOCK OF MEAT!

"Y-You.....you little brat!" Sakusa managed to sputter, scowling and groaning as he tried to tear himself out of Shinobu's hold.

Shinobu, though, as the two struggled on the ground, had a prideful smirk on her lips.

"T-Tell, me, Kari-san~," She giggled through her panting, spitting out the blood in her mouth,

"If I choke you out, that means I win, right~?"

The ravenette's chuckles set a fire in the redhead's eye.

"You......"

"......DON'T YOU GET COCKY!"

Shinobu's eyes shot open in shock as she was yanked back into the air by the man in her chokehold by his arm, and was thrown back down into the ground like a sledgehammer against concrete.