why would you do this..?

-Torcher POV-
as I head out from my office in the corner of my eye I saw... soldier? What is he doing out here... as I get closer he notices my quite loud steps and turns around. Looking eye to eye, now just staring at each other, quite awkward to be honest. He soon speaks up asking what I'm doing here so late? I respond with a quick, I don't really feel sleepy. So I came out to gaze at the stars. He asks if I wanted to sit with him, I say yes as I don't want to be rude I head up the stairs and find him shivering it was pretty cold up there too...

———————————————————————————-
I lend him my sweater as I would agree it is really cold. He starts to blush a bit as we sit at the watch towers. He soon falls asleep in my arms, I have no choice but to carry him..
I hate to do this but I had to, i carry him down the stairs opening the dorm room doors and quietly stepping in putting him in his bed and tucking him in. Soon enough I hear someone say "boss what are you doing here...?" I freeze in my spot, thinking on what to say.. j-just checking up on some things , nothing to worry about! I take my leave sighing in relief knowing I hadn't drawn any suspicion. Heading back to my office I begin to sign a few papers then fall asleep in my chair.

————————————————————————-

waking up I find soldier looking at me, standing there. Soon he gags and rushes to the bathroom.I'm quite surprised as this unnatural behavior was not how he usually acted, I rush to the bathroom to check up on him. Are you okay? "..." hello? Soldier..? Thump
SOLDIER?!? I heard a loud thump I try to open teh door but to it wouldn't open. Having no choice but to kick down the door, revealing a bloody body covered in flowers and vines. soldier..? I soon pick him up rushing to the med bay, all the other soldiers seeing what I was carrying and staring in shock. "Is that the strongest soldier.? " "why is he covered in blood?" "this is why I think he's the one who has hanahaki..."

————————————————————————

-at med bay-
-still torchers pov-
Nurse! Help please! soon I see nurses rushing out from the break room staring in shock on who I was crying in my hands they quickly strap him on to a bed and leave me standing there. I take a deep sigh wondering why he would lie to me. Unless...
a few hours pass as I'm sitting in my office lining up my papers and placing them down, taking a file from my drawer the name underlined
Sammy
Just Sammy? I soon open it to find tons of documents for sicknesses "hanahaki, hanahaki, " all of them being the same disease, I never really looked into 'hanahaki' solely because I am very busy these days. Having time to spare I boot up my computer getting ready to see what this disease was.

——————————————————
I stare in shock at the description
Definition of: hanahaki disease
A disease that occurs when one sided love happens, either the person they love accepts their feelings. Have the removal surgery and lose all memory of them, or.. die with their feelings
—————————————————
im guessing soldier has had the surgery each time.. but how do I tell him that..
That....
That..
I love him...

Word count: 583
Sorry this is fairly short, I've been having writing block.
-author <3