Even Better Than a Net Drama

So... this is a request from@taniska19. I honestly thought this would be very fun to write.

Cinder POV

We were in a meeting with all the leaders and representatives in the world discussing the whereabouts of cyborg criticism and the distribution of the letumosis antidote. Then the topic of marriage for the Lunar Queen was brought up.

"Queen Selene, have you thought about marriage with one of Earth's suitors?" Queen Camila asked with a smug look on her face. I looked over at Kai, he merely shrugged with a  small smile on his face.

"Well, no I haven't thought about any suitors for marriage since, I haven't even had the thought of marriage go through my head," I said unsure of myself, wishing I had something to tinker with to calm my nerves down. This did not go unnoticed by the Queen of England. 

"Are you sure that there are no possible suitors, not even Emperor Kaito?" Said, Queen Camila with a sly smirk. Once she said that I tensed, I could feel Kai tense up beside me. 

"Well..I-er-" clearly flustered. If I had the ability to blush I think would have won against one of Wolf's tomatoes.

"Clearly Emperor Kaito would be a perfect suitor, don't you agree?" Said Queen Camila, interrupting me. "Since he is single and from royal blood. Just as yourself."

 Placing my hand on the table firmly and standing up from my chair. "This has nothing to do with me choosing a suitor for marriage. I said, getting slightly angry.

"Well I'm merely making a suggestion," Queen Camila said. Chuckles went throughout the room. I looked around mentally slapping myself for forgetting that there were other people present with us. They had one clear look on their faces. Amusement. They found this amusing, I looked in the direction of Kai he had a clear look of amusement as well, but when I looked down at what he was holding, surprised me. He had a bag of popcorn. Popcorn. Then I heard him mutter, 

"This is even better than a net drama." Chuckling a bit to himself and stuffing popcorn into his mouth.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. Iko was rubbing off on him. He not having noticed I heard his not quite enough comment. I turned around frustrated huffing I shouted, "This conversation is not over." As I walked out of the meeting room laughing and chuckling could be heard all the way down the hall. As I was walking towards my room, an idea popped up in my head. This is going to be fun.

Well, hope you guys enjoyed it, if you have any more one-shots or short stories feel free to leave them in the comments. Sorry if it's a bit too short I have major writer's block but thanks to @tanushkanimbalkari I have more ideas. Thank you!!

Vote 

Comment

~B.N