Through the Veil - Blackinnon

Sirius's POV

     The last things I hear are the agonizing screams of my godson and daughter. For some reason I didn't feel bad. I felt relaxed and happy. 'I'm coming, Marley' I thought before everything went black.

     I woke up to see what looked like Potter Manor. I stood up from where I lay and headed towards the mansion. Being me, I didn't knock and just barged right in, singing "honey, I'm home!"
     Before I could register what was happening, I was tackled to the ground, someone's lips instantly on mine. Blonde curls told me exactly who it was. I kissed her back with everything I had. "I missed you" I whispered in her ear before kissing her again.
     "Ya know, I'm slightly offended my best mate hasn't even acknowledged me. He's too busy sucking his girlfriends' face off."
     "Now, now, dear. He hasn't seen his one true love in 19 years. You can't blame him, can you?"
     "Prongsie! Good ta see ya, mate! Did you see Harry's got a girl? Potters know how to get redheads, am I right?"
     "It's about time the Potter/Weasley bloodlines collided." James said.
     "Prongs, mate. You swallow a dictionary?"
     "I think Lily's rubbing off on me."
     "Even Remus found Nyphadora! Looove is innn the aaiir!" I sang.

Marlene's POV
     Sirius is here! I kinda feel bad about not feeling bad about Sirius dying.
     We were in our bedroom now, just talking. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to watch you sit and suffer in Azkaban for fucking nothing! And that mother-fucker Cornelius Fudge was too full of it to admit the fact Voldemort's back. How else do you explain all the terrible things that are happening on earth?"
     "I agree. His ego was bigger than mine, even after he lost his personal ass-licker, Umbitch. Then there was Cocoa who, when Umbridge went all 'are you questioning me? Because if you're questioning me, you're questioning the ministry' she just says 'of course I'm questioning the ministry, Fudge's in charge and your just his personal ass-licker you pathetic excuse for a DADA  teacher. Fuck you!' And she stuck her tiny middle finger up at that bitch." I used an annoyingly high-pitched voice when imitating Umbridge.
     "That was a terrible impression of Umbridge. How's Cocoa?"
     "Cocoa! Oh, God. Now she's only got Minnie and Remus. What's gonna happen to her?"
     "I don't know. She's strong, though. She can do it."
     "Only one Marauder remains, considering Peter is no longer considered one. Don't let us down, Moony!!"
     "I'm sure he won't."
     "I just wish I got to wipe that smug look off Bella's face. Did she seriously have to sing a song about how she'd killed me? I was severely offended."