Who Was She?

Harry's POV

I was in the study of 12 Grimmauld Place when I noticed a photo labeled 'The Order'. I picked it up and opened it.
The picture was wizard photo of a bunch of people. I recognized my mum and dad, Sirius and Remus, Dumbledore and professor McGonagall, Frank and Alice Longbottom, Molly and Arthur Weasley, Madeye Moody, and several others. I had to ask Sirius about this.
I ran into the living room to see Sirius and Remus, deep in conversation. Remus had his arm around Tonks' shoulders while Cocoa was asleep, with her head in her father's lap.
"S-Sirius?"
"Yeah, Prongslet?"
"I was wondering if you guys would tell me about," I pulled the photo out from behind my back, "this."
Remus and Sirius looked at the photo in shock. Sirius didn't face me but I could tell there were tears in his eyes. Cocoa chose that moment to wake up. She took one look at the photo and promptly burst into tears.
"I'll take this as my cue to leave." Tonks stood up and exited the room.
"Sure, Harry." Remus held his hands out for the photo. I gave it to him.
"This was the original 'Order of the Phoenix'." Remus named each and every person except one: a young woman with curly blonde hair and baby blue eyes.
"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to the woman.
"Uh... Sirius, Cocoa? Care to partake in this conversation?" Sirius turned to face us. His eyes were red with unshed tears.
"Just watch the photo" was all Sirius said before putting his head in his hands.
I did as he instructed. The young woman smiled big before walking to Sirius. The woman then turned around to face Sirius. She threw her arms around his neck before embracing in a rather intimate kiss. Sirius kissed her back before dipping her, not breaking the kiss.
"Marlene McKinnon, she was killed two weeks after this was taken, they got her whole family." At the mention of her name, Sirius stood up and went to his room, carrying a sobbing Cocoa
If you listened closely, muffled sobs could be heard. They came from a bedroom where a broken man and his daughter sat, knowing he would never fall in love, with his soulmate gone.