"Gibbs, we don't know who counterfeited that money. Even if it does come from a country friendly to terrorists, you can't send them to Gitmo. They're US citizens." He tried to explain. I sighed. The DEA wouldn't get very far because my dad is stubborn, and he wasn't going to change his mind anytime soon. I heard DiNozzo finish up the bluff.

"Do you understand these rights you don't have?" Dad turned to the DEA while motioning for me to come to him.

"Watch me." He whispered with force. Dad and I left in the elevator. We waited in the Bullpen for information. I showed Dad my sketches, and he smiled at me.

"These are really good Aubrey."He complimented me. I smiled. Dad's phone rang, it was Agent Fuller.

The DEA agent had called us down back to the autopsy room. When we got down there, he approached us with a smile on his face.

"Your bluff worked. Trujillo wants to talk. He really believed you'd ship him off to Gitmo." The DEA informed us, causing Dad to smirk. I saw DiNozzo in the room, before looking around to find Darryl and Frank.

"The secret of a good bluff, Agent Fuller, is not the bluff." My father informed him. Agent Fuller nodded, taking in Dad's advice. We walked to where Darryl and Frank were. Frank looked hesitant, but moments later, he started talking.

"The two men on ice are brothers, Jesus and Carlos Garcia. They run two of my boats. Fishing's been poor lately 'cause of poachers in my waters." Frank informed us. Darryl was taken aback.

"Your waters? You own the oceans, Frank?" Darryl snipped back. Frank ignored him and continued to give us information.

"So, I kept my boats in port until our little dispute could be settled." Frank stated before glaring at Darryl. They both glared at each other for a few minutes before DiNozzo cracked a joke.

"I can recommend a federal mediator." DiNozzo stated, making Dad glare at him. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. You were saying?" DiNozzo apologized, getting back on topic while taking their statements. Frank continued to speak. He must really hate Gitmo.

"Yesterday, I learned that the Garcia brothers took one of my boats out Sunday night and never came back." Frank explained. Dad nodded.

"Without asking you, jefe?" Dad asked. Frank nodded.

"Sí. Sin mi permiso." Frank said. Darryl started laughing.

"You ain't ballin' no more when your marks don't ask, Frank." Darryl taunted Frank. Frank got angered, and shot back at Darryl in Spanish.

"¡Callete, tonto! Okay?" Frank ranted. Darryl smirked, happy he got under Frank's skin.

"You can ride out with that salsa spit, okay?" Darryl spoke, while smirking. Frank quieted down and then Dad spoke.

"Believe that, Darryl?" Dad interrogated Darryl. Darryl shrugged.

"There's no way he wouldn't come with the real in front of my grille." Darryl said smugly. Frank glared at him, while DiNozzo wrote down their statements.

"'Real in front of my grille.' I've got to remember that." DiNozzo interrupted, making Dad glare at him again. He turned back to the rivals.

"You know what that tells me? As far as you were concerned, that boat was Frank's, fishing in disputed waters." Dad growled out. Darryl's eyes widened a bit as he took on an innocent look.

"Man, I wasn't hip 'til this narc dragged me down here. Swear on my seeds, okay, we ain't whacked them." Darryl spoke, defending himself. Dad turned to Frank for his reaction. Frank shrugged.

"He's not lying to you. He didn't kill them." Frank said, defending Darryl. Dad turned to DiNozzo with a smirk. I looked at Dad, confused at what just happened.