Chapter 4

Chapter 4 part 1:Danny’s house

-Come on Molly you have to go to sleep. -

-But I’m not tired yet -

-I promised your mom Molly -

-Can we play a board game first please? -How could I say no to her, she was adorable.

-Ok, ok we can. -

- Yayyy!! -so so cute.

We played three games until she got bored and said we should do something else.

-OK – I said. I was thinking that sooner or later she would get tired.

The bell rang. I went to open the door while Molly was returning the board games to their drawer.

-Hi – said Danny

-Um Hi – I said

-Is Molly asleep? - he asked

-No ,not yet, we were going to play hide and seek -Molly said running to the door where I was standing.

-Well I’m here with Ashley and Jay,we were thinking of playing truth or dare in my room want to come? -He asked as the three of them entered the house and headed to Danny’s room.

-I will have to ask Molly first – I said smiling.

-It’s ok, you can go I will drink some milk and then you can come put me to sleep and continue. - Molly said with her adorable happy but sad face.

-Ok Molly, I will see you in a minute. -

Me ,Danny ,Ashley and Jay-Ashley’s close friend sat down in a circle. Ashley started without hesitating a bit.

A:Victoria, truth or dare? -

V:truth -

A:boriiiing but watever. Do you like someone? -

V:Yes I do ,Jay truth or dare? -

J:dare! -

V:Go to the pharmacy and say you think you are pregnant ,you have to film it though. -

J:Ok but the pharmacy is far so I might as well play my turn, Ashley truth or dare ? -

A:dare -

J:Drink two shots -

A:ok

D:i have some in the kitchen let me bring them. -

Danny brought the shots and Ashley drank the first one.

-Victoria can you come now? -Molly asked

V:i better go,i ll be here in a minute.

I took Molly to bed and I said goodnight.

-Wait, I need to ask you something. -said Molly

-What is it cupcake? -

-Do you like Danny? -

-I -I think I do Molly but he doesn’t -

-NO he does!!! -

-WHAT!!?? -

-Danny likes you! He really likes you a lot, why do you think he got into those fights with the boys that kissed you? And also he told me-

-OH MY GOD. I thought he liked Ashley and he was just being protective, I have to tell him I like him too. -

-Yep you can go now, I will sleep, cross my heart. -

-ok, see you then cupcake goodnight -

-night -

I am really nervous about telling Danny I like him although his sister told me he likes me I can’t convince myself that he does. The door of his room is closed. I open it with force and excitement.

-Danny I ---i don’t manage to finish my sentence.

-oh my god, and I thought you liked me -i said running away from his room,his house,him.

-Victoria wait – I heard,i didn’t stop though. I got in my car and drove away,where he wouldn’t find me .I always went there with my dad, we would talk about everything there. We called it the think hill,and no one else knew about that place.

Chapter 4 part 2:The betrayal

How could he. I loved him, I thought he loved me .When I got in the room ,Ashley was lying down on his bed and he was above her ready to f#(& her. He was lecturing me about not kissing guys and there he was. That feeling,was so deep,so bad. My whole world was destroyed in a second, my best friend, my only hope that I could trust people was now gone for good.

It has been 2 months since I spoke to him for the last time .I have blocked his number blocked his account on every social media .Every time he comes asking for me at my house I told my mom not to let him in .I won’t be able to keep doing this as they will expel me from school if I don’t go this week.