35. Wild Ride

Friday comes around faster than I want it to. I dont think I'm ready to put on a face for the whole night and pretend that everything is ok. Nothing is ok. I haven't even tried to talk to Bruce or Hellen about what to do with my skin thing. Steve has been avoiding me and I dont blame him. Nat is still in edge just as Sam is. So everything is going just peachy.

I decided to invite Veronica to the party. I told her about it and she seemed like she really wanted to go. Plus I'm thinking maybe the guys would like her. I can picture her and Sam together.

I pick her up and bring her to the compound and we get ready in my room.

"So what kind of mood are we in tonight?" She cought me off guard and I look at her threw my mirror. "Like are we playing playful tonight? Bad bitches? Sad bitches? Drunk bitches?"

"Why do we always got to be bitches?" I giggle and go back to doing my makeup.

"Becuase it's better than being normal." She shrugs and I nod. She ain't wrong.

"Drunk and bad bitches?" I look at her once again and she completely agrees. I put on a face of 'I dont care that you like me anymore. That's your problem, not mine'

I hear a knock at the door and I open it to see Wanda and Nat already all dressed up.

"Hey guys, come in. This is Veronica. Veronica this is Nat and Wanda." I close the door behind them and they politely say hi. I'm surprised to see Nat here.

"You guys look so pretty!" Wanda feels my blue velvet dress.

"You guys do too! Are people already showing up?"

"Yeah but it's mostly going to be just us. Some people brought dates." Nat smiles at me and it feels kinda suspicious but I'm grateful she doesnt complety hate me anymore.

"Nat can I talk to you please?" I gesture to the bathroom and we walk inside closing the door a little bit. "Look I wanna say I'm sorry and you're right. Like always. I was being selfish."

"At least you are admitting it. That's all I asked for."

"So friends again?"

"Yeah. Friends." She smiles at me softly then open the door back up and we walk out. Wanda and Veronica are making small talk and I'm glad she is making more friends.

"Alright ladies. Are we good?" I let my hair down and they all gasp.

"You died your hair?" Wanda gets up and feels my hair and I see Veronica trying not to laugh to hard at her reaction. I did die my hair black except the underneath and the front 2 peices are doed platinum silver.

"How does it look?" I model for them and they all pretend to throw money at me. I open the door and see Bucky standing outside. He's wearing the suit I picked out for him so we would match. "Wow."

"Wow yourself doll face." He smiles and his face got red.

"Mhmmm. If you two are done starring at eachother, there is a party downstairs waiting for us." Wanda joked and it made everyone giggle. I hold the door open for everyone and I close it once we are all out.

"I didn't know you guys were a thing?" Nat eyes me and Bucky walking side by side.

"Oh we arnt." Bucky tried selling it to Nat but she doesnt buy.

"Sure." She smirks and walks infront of us.

"Oh Bucky, this is Veronica. V this is Bucky." They look at each other and shake hands. Veronica looks at me and winks. It makes my mind think. What did that wink mean? Does she think he is hot? Was that wink ment for me becuase me and Bucky are close? I shake it off and we enter the party.