16. Drunk and in Love

Did you know that your brain trick you into thinking that you are more attractive than you really are? Humans judge their appearance so much that it would oversee the ugly parts.

I've noticed that sense I was in middle school. My mom was pregnant with Jo. I'd realise I was was gunna be a big sister and that I would need to step up more than I thought I should have. I needed to grow up fast.

Looking infront of the mirror now and seeing all the ugly parts I hate about my body, I wouldnt change a thing. Yes I grew up too fast. My body took a toll on that. But I did it for Jo.

I trace my hands up my body. I have bigger thighs than most. I do have a stomach but it's small enough were high waited tuntuckers can cover it. My hand presses on my stomach where the scar is. I flinch and look away. I dont like looking at it. I reach for my black dress Nat had got me for the party tonight. It was rather tight fitting and short. As I put it on I realise a little but of my scar is showing on my thigh. I dont hate it actually. It's like a cool tattoo.

"You better not be sleeping in there!!" I hear Nat pounding on the door. I laugh as I fix my hair up in a high pony tail.

"Give me a minute!" I yell back. I fix my makeup and grab my heels. As I leave I see my phone on my desk and debate on taking it. But the dress doesnt have pocket.

I leave it and open the door. Nat has a similar dress on but hers is a dark red.

"What a hottie." I laugh ad I close the door. I hear her giggle.

"Thank youu. The guys are gunna love these dresses." She hold my hands as I put on the shoes. "And what's underneath." She winks at me. I cant help but fall into my door laughing.

"I wasnt so sure about this dress you got me but I'm kinda feeling it." I model for her and she holds up her hand as a fake camera.

"Alright fashionistas, keep it moving." Tony comes up behind us and pushed us towards the party.

"Woah calm the fuck down!"

"Yeah were wearing heals!" Nat adds on. Tony stops pushing us and we start walking at our own pace.

"Language little miss." Tony flips my ponytail. I give him a glance and ppffttt at him. Nat smiles.

As we enter the party and walk down the stairs, I realise how pretty everyone looks.

"Steve! Elissa said a bad language word!" Nat yells and a group of guys turn to look at us. My face immediately turns red and I slap Nat's arm. I see Steve smile.

When we get down to ground level we sworn in the group of guys. Sam, Bucky, Steve, Thor, Bruce, and Tony surround us.

"Hey hot stuff." Sam puts his arm around me. He look kinda hot not gunna lie. Again, a leather jacket is a soft spot.

"Hey Sam." I look at him and I just know the kind of comment he is gunna make.

"You know what I'm gunna say." He looks down at me, waiting.

"Your being serious? Now? Infront of people?"

He glared at me. I sighed and pressed my lips together.  Everyone waited for an answer. I could tell Steve was a little uncomfortable. Maybe becuase of how close Sam and I were getting.

"Hi Falcon." I say sarcastically and everyone does that 'oooooh' look.

"There it is." Sam hugs me a little tighter before letting me go.

"Ok how about Elissa and I get some shots." Nat grabs my arm and pulls me away from the guys and to the bar. I look back and see them all except Tony looking at us. He has always been the dad of the group.