"Truth."

"Who's the one person you'd take to a lonely island?" He asked.

"Angie." Liam quickly said. Everyone was like, 'Uhu' and 'Yay'. 

"Now it's my turn." Liam said. "I pick Mac." Shit. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare?" I asked. But was really unsure.

"I dare you to kiss Harry." He said.

"But, I'm with Niall now!" I said.

"Don't you touch my girl." Niall threatened.

"But its truth or dare! And she chose dare!" Liam said.

I felt arms wrap around my waist picking me up. It wasn't Niall. It was Harry. Harry sat down with me on his lap, and kissed me. I just went along with it. We kept on kissing until angry Niall came, and pulled us apart. He then picked me up, and sat with me on his lap. 

"No more kissing my little sister guys!" Lou said threatning Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn.

"Chill Boo. She's my  girl now. And I'm not letting her go that easy." Niall said. We kissed for a while, until Lou broke us apart when he said:

"NIALLER! NO KISSING MAC IN FRONT OF ME!" 

I laughed. Lou could be so protective sometimes.

"Lou," El started calmly. "Let them alone. They're a couple now." El always calmed Lou when he got stressed. 

"Now, it's my turn." I said. "And I pick... Sel. Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." She said smiling.

"I dare you to kiss Zayn." I said. 

"What?" Zayn asked. Sel stood up, sat beside Zayn, and they both nodded. She then layed a hand on Zayn's cheek and kissed him. They both seemed to be liking it. After a while, they broke apart, and Sel went back to her seat. She mouthed 'I'm sorry' to Zayn, but he nodded. He got the idea of truth or dare.

"My turn!" Sel shouted. "I pick Niall! Truth or Dare?" 

"Well, there were too many dares for one night. I pick truth." he said holding my hand. I leaned into his shoulder.

"What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?" she asked him. He squeezed my hand.

"When I was about five, I was playing around in our new house. Then, I went to the basement, and it was really dark. I couldn't see a thing. Somethings touched my ankle, but I kept on walking. Then, there was a little baby there and I screamed. What was a baby doing in the basement? I called mum and dad but when he came the baby was gone." he said. "After that, I never ever went into a basement alone." 

"Nialler." I said hugging him.  

"Macs? Can I call you Kenzie?" he whispered in my ear. 

"Yes." I whispered. 

"Kenzie Tomlinson, You're officially mine." he said proudly. 

"But she's my sister! And we'll need to have a talk later Nialler." Lou said warningly.

"I'm scared." Niall whispered in my ear.

"Don't be. He can't hurt you while I'm here, right?" I said looking up to him. I was still in his lap. He smiled a me and we gave each other a quick kiss. And by the way, I wasn't sitting between his legs, nor was he in mine. 

"Eleanor, can I call you Ely?" I asked her randomly.

"Yeah, sure. But then I'll have to call you my little sister too!" 

"Aww..." I said. 

"Now it's my turn." Niall said. "I pick Zayn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." he said.

"Would you ever date Sel?" he asked.

"Yes." he said smiling at her. "Now my turn. And I choose Lou. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Lou said. He usually picked dare. Zayn gave Niall and I a look.

"I dare you not to ruin every kiss Mac and Niall give for the rest of the game." he said. Lou nodded. Just to tease Lou a bit, Niall and I kissed for a while, until Lou said:

"My turn!" That made Niall and I pull apart. "I pick Izzy. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." she said. Niall and Harry shared a look.

"Do you like Harry?" he asked.

"Yes. He's an awesome friend." she said. I laughed.

"No, I mean, do you have a crush on him?" Nial corrected himself.

"Yes. Yes I do." Izzy said looking at the floor. When she looked up, I was looking at her, and we shared a look.

"Now it me.  And I pick Liam. Truth or Dare?" Izzy asked him.

"Dare?" he said. 

"I dare you to tweet 'I miss my mummy<3 Love you mum, and when I get home, I want hot cocoa.' And you can't say it's a dare." She said.

"Do I have to?" he asked.

"Yes." Iz said.

"Ok fine." Liam said. He got his phone out, typed something, and then put it in his pocket again. I got my phone, and saw the tweet.

@Real_Liam_Payne: I love my mummy <3 Love you mum, and I when I get home, I want hot cocoa.

I laughed at the tweet. 

"Let's see if you'll find it funny now." Liam said. "I pick Mac. Truth or dare?" 

"Truth." I said. 

"Did you ever cut yourself?" he asked. 

"What the hell?" Lou asked. But Liam didn't take his eyes off me.

"Well..." I started and looked at Izzy. She was the only one who knew about my scars. She nodded and mouthed 'It's going to be ok'. I gently pulled my sleeve up and revealed some scars. Lou quickly stood up and sat beside me.

"Why on earth did you do that?" he said. I stayed quiet.

"You guys can't tell." I said. They all said "I wont". But Lou.

"Lou, It's a long story. I'll tell you later. Just promise me you won't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"I won't. And neither will any of us." he said reffering to everyone. 

"Thank you." I said.

"But right now, you're coming with me upstairs and explain that to me." he said seriously. I left Niall's lap, and followed Lou.