𝟑𝟖

ORINNAS INSTAGRAM STORY

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The plane ride was awfully slow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The plane ride was awfully slow. You wouldn't be able to tell that Orinna had been crying. Well, the second point was a big fat lie.

Mascara streamed down her face, the corners of her mouth turned downwards and her glance fixated on other things, not the distance.

The boys next to her were unusually quiet. The usual energy that they presented was gone and it would be quite eerie to anyone who only knew their online presence.

She was going to edit, be productive or just make sure that she had content for when she returned home.

But she simply couldn't. She knew she was being dramatic, but the happiness that Karl brought her was stripped away too fast for her liking.

The sky outside was pretty. She was upset when she had to shut the window for sleeping passengers, because the sky was distracting her from the thoughts.

The blues and purples almost reflected her sadness. But the light clouds and the occasional hints of yellows and pinks reminded her about all the incredible memories.

Meeting all her friends, drunk karaoke, swimming and 1am, baking at the oddest hours with practically anyone, New Year's eve. The list was endless, and it was something she should prioritise.

As the plane started to land, Orinna had finally pulled herself together. She knew she was going to be sad, and it may be a while until she saw Karl, but she would just have to grin and bare it.

Walking off of the plane slowly, she hadn't really realised how tired she truly was. She really wanted to sleep, but knew caffeine would have to suffice for now.

When leaving the airport, she hadn't really appreciated how cold it was in England until now. She loved the cold right now, loved being able to wear big sweaters and hoodies and not get freezing immediately.

She said he goodbyes to everyone else rather quickly, they all wanted to get home as quick as possible, so everyone understood.

Smiling and waving to everyone else as she got in the car, the two boys she took originally climbed into the back.

She was suspecting them to be extremely loud, but they were surprisingly quiet and fell asleep almost immediately.

She got to her house quicker than she thought. Tubbo was going to be staying at Tommy's for a couple days, and Orinna was very happy to have the boy next door to her.

The boy did naturally radiate a good energy. Not in a weird way, but in a way where you could tell that he could easily make himself friends if he needs to.

When she passed the boys over to Tommy's parents, they started thanking her massively for making sure they were kept in good care. She was that tired she couldn't comprehend most of it, but the smiles they had said enough.

She dragged herself to her own house, and couldn't even be bothered to do anything but fall onto her bed and sleep.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

hello guys

here's a blessing for you all

i love philza playing jackbox now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i love philza playing jackbox now

anyways read @-TUBBEE's book rn

love you all

my sapnap book comes out in 3 days

lmao i was gonna have this book finished first but clearly not

k bye

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें