𝟏𝟎

It was unnatural for Orinna to wake up without Karl on the phone with her. He had to do a late night stream with Mr Beast, and due to time zone differences, the girl had fell asleep before giving him a chance to phone her.

She felt almost lonely?

She couldn't understand the feeling, it was like the comfort that he brought her had all gone.

She thought she was being dramatic, how could she feel that a boy that she only knew through the internet was part of her comfort?

Sure, he helped a lot in the long nights editing and made her laugh and smile whenever she was stressed.

But it was stupid. It was downright stupid that a boy could influence her happiness so much.

Why was everything so difficult?

Karl was upset he had a late night shoot

Karl was upset he had a late night shoot. He couldn't do the nightly thing of calling Orinna until they both fell asleep, and it was unnerving for him to know that she wasn't there.

It was nice waking up to her. He knew that she actually cared about him enough to do this nightly, she could easily just not pick up.

But it was weird for him that this girl he knew through a teenager could get him so conflicted.

But, she probably didn't get the fuzzy feeling he got in his stomach whenever she grinned at the camera or did a funny face did she?

But she might, because deep down he knew that something was pulling them together.

He just needed to find out what.

Why was everything so difficult?

SHORT CHAPTER FOR TODAY---the smp was so cool today, and tbh, ranboo was so fucking amazing, everyone should give him a round of applause (but also that lightning bolt that struck tommy)---i posted on my insta for the dream smp! it's @/t

-
-
-
the smp was so cool today, and tbh, ranboo was so fucking amazing, everyone should give him a round of applause (but also that lightning bolt that struck tommy)
-
-
-
i posted on my insta for the dream smp! it's @/t.innit!