𝟐𝟗

The 29th went past rapidly, and then the day changed to the 30th. Orinna did eventually go downstairs and socialise, Ranboo's words had really helped her see what was happening in a different light.

They were decorating for New Year's eve, it wasn't much but they wanted something to be done, so after doing this they would be doing their delayed swim in the nearby sea.

Currently, Orinna and Tommy were trying to blow up balloons, but were being extremely unsuccessful. They both insisted that doing it with a pump was "cheating" so both opted to do it manually.

What they didn't know, it that they were both terrible at it. So after 15 minutes of trying to not give in before Tommy, the 21 year old just went 'I'm using the bloody pump at this point this is so stupid'

With the pump, it only took around 10 minutes, seeing as it took a minute or two to persuade Tommy, but after they were finished, they ended up walking up the stairs together before going their separate ways.

'Why are we having a mother's meeting in here' Orinna asked, seeing half the house had all piled into the room and were surrounding the bed.

'What?' Eret laughed out, making the girl grin before leaving the room with a bikini in hand. She put that on in the bathroom, before throwing on some sweatpants and a hoodie.

Sure, it was going to be cold in the water, but they couldn't care less. And anyways, you only live once.

Orinna was pulled into the water almost immediately by Tommy and Tubbo

Orinna was pulled into the water almost immediately by Tommy and Tubbo. She didn't really appreciate it at first, but soon warmed up to their childish antics.

Smiling as she looked as everyone else approached, it was nice to have the rest after lots of days of highs and lows for her emotions.

No matter what, her eyes were fixed onto Karl. He looked so happy and that made her smile. Fundy had noticed her staring at him, and approached her from behind.

'You're really into him aren't you' he smirked, making the girl turn round and playfully push water at him.

'So what if I am?' she replied, smiling at the boy once more who was fighting Quackity in the water.

Fundy flicked water at her, and their teasing conversation soon turned into a water fight. Everyone else apart from Techno and Phil, who were joining in, and Karl and Orinna quickly became a team.

For a split second, they looked into each other's eyes and wanted nothing more than to kiss the other. They felt that there was a force pulling them towards each other.

But they didn't.

They couldn't.

They would never do it.

Well, at least like this.

So they got back into everything else which was happening around them in them.

Because of how small the girl is, as they slowly got deeper and deeper in the water Karl ended up putting her on his shoulders.

The fight ended for most of them with Orinna sliding off of the boys shoulders and pushing a bunch of water over Karl.

The pair kept doing this repeatedly until they had noticed everyone else had started leaving. They swam around for a bit by themselves, until they both started to get tired.

'Well, we should be getting back' she realised that the sun had started setting, time had really passed rapidly, and she was scared for how quick everything else would happen. But she couldn't dwell on that, she just wanted the future to play out how it will.

'Yeah we should. It's been fun' the boy replied, holding his hand out for the girl to take, which she did with a smile.

'It has, it has' she started before they walked away from the sunset and back home.

hello!!!!

lmao you thought part 2

anyways, it's less that 10k until 100k reads on rosepetals

read @-TUBBEE's book rn

love you all

beano is out <3