"Fuck you Kai!" His eyes turned from hurt to furious within seconds.

"Fuck you, fuck you fuck you..." I repeated.

"You know what? Why are we only talking about me and Bonnie? What about you and Damon? I mean hes always around and you guys always talk! You always choose him over me and this is the last straw! You cant- you cant have both, it's either him or me, pick."

"No... no I'm not going to pick."

"Its me or him, do you want him, or do you want me?"

"Malachai..." I mumbled as he rambled.

"Why cant you just say me!"

"This isnt a choice!" I said trying to make my voice louder then his but it didnt work, my voice was simply just a background noise while his filled the halls.

"Him or me, now! Pick!"

"No! I'm not going to pick!"

"You know what then we're done!" As he held those words I could feel my heart break into millions of pieces. It was different from when we broke up before we went to Europe and I turned it off with Damon. Different from when Damon ripped out my heart and he turned it off and it took a month for me to turn it back on after Bonnie resurrected me. Different from when Bonnie left him in the prison world and couldn't help get him out. Different from when he came back and I broke up with him after I marked my body with things that reminded me of him. Different from all the hell we've been through together because this time I knew he wasnt coming back. He had another girl to go to, another person to sink himself into, another someone to love.

"We're done!" I wanted to fix it, he started to walk away and I grabbed his arm to face him towards me.

"Please dont go away... please."

"Carter leave me alone."

"No ones ever stuck with me for so long before.."

"Let go of me Carter."

"And if you leave... if you leave-"

"Carter, please."

"I just- ... I remember things better with you, I really do because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I... and I look at you and I... and I'm home." I started to sob, tears running down my cheeks. I let go of his arm then he looked away, I put my hand on his cheek and wiped away the tears while forcing him to look back at me. His eyes were sad, he knew he fucked up, just as I knew I did.

"Please... Malachai please I dont want that to go away." I begged.

"I dont want to forget..."

"Malachai I love you... it's always going to be you." He grabbed my wrist and moved it off of his face then walked away. He walked down the hall and I stood there until he turned that hall and I couldn't see him anymore. I heard Damon walk up behind me, he set his hand on my shoulder.

"Carter-"

"I'm nothing without him. I'm nothing without him and every single person knows it." I said turning around to face him.

"Carter what are you talking about, your scaring me."

"Damon, you are going to take home Azrael and Datrie. Tell everyone to find Malachai and keep him with you guys to help you take care of the twins. You are going to tell them I died, you wont know how, why or where I lay, but I'll be dead. You'll assure them it's better this way and that it's for the best. You'll tell Malachai to move on and get over himself. You wont come after me, you wont try and save me, you'll simply go into room 386, grab the things that are no longer mine and leave." I compelled him, he nodded and walked into the room. I went for the elevator and went to floor 5 where the roof was.

When I got there I stood at the ledge, today was a damp day. It wasnt cold nor hot, it wasnt sunny or cloudy. It wasn't pouring rain but the air was thick and moist.

"This is it." Was all I said as I dug my hand into my chest. Once I felt my heart in my hand I lightly squeezed, I could feel it expand in between my fingers.

I turned toward the door I came out of and looked up at the gray-blue sky. I leaned back with my hand on my chest and started for the ground. It was peaceful, I could feel my hand leave my chest and that's when I realized the mistake I had made.

I didnt want this, I didnt want to die. I didnt want to show my weakness to the world because I lost the love of my life. I was the strongest thing alive until those twins were born, I didnt want to surrender that feeling because I couldn't put myself back together within seconds.

But I realized all if this too late. I felt my hand get sucked out of my body, I couldn't tell if my heart was in my hand or not.

Then I felt my body hit something, my eyes were already closed but I could see light shine through me eyes. Now everything was just black.