She signed the other man. He nodded and roped Anand's hands and legs. Other two men from the troop brought a glass container, they pushed him in and left mice in it.

Bhavika's widened she was shocked. Anand was screaming in pain as the mice were munching his old skin.

Bhavika: yeh.....yeh aap kya kar rahi hai? Aur kyu? Kya bigada hai mere pati ne aapka?

(Vixen ordered her men to empty the whole Mansion. No one other than her men, Bhavika and Anand were present. All the servants were asked yo keave the house)

"Sab kuch!!" She said in a coldly and continued "sab barbad kar diya tha inhone. Mera sab kuch chhin liya. Pehle mere parents, meri behen, mera bachpan, mera ghar. Sab kuch" she unmasked herself. Bhavika took few seconds to recognize her.

The face was familiar to her. Her eyes widened when she finally recognised who she was. She was exactly like her sister Awanti now. But eyes were adopted by her brother in law Avinash.

"Mithoo" whispered Bhavika with a blurry vision cause tears welled up in her eyes. She immediately hugged her doll completely forgetting about her husband who was in pain.

Bhavika withdrew the hug and cupped her face and planted numerous kisses on it.

Bhavika: Mi.... Mithoo. Kaisa hai mera bacha?

Anika smiled after hearing the words and love she missed the most in these many years.

Anika: main theek hun Maasi.

Bhavika: aur... aur Chaki? Woh kaisi hai? And how's that naughty brat? Haan?

Anika: sab theek hai Maasi. Aap kaisi hai?

Bhavika: main bikul theek hun. Aapko dekh liya na. Ab main bilkul theek hun.

She again pulled her in her embrace. Anika closed her eyes seeking the warmth she missed in these years. Their moment broke by the loud and painful scream of Anand as the men splash salt water on his wound. Bhavika looked towards Anand and then to Anika.

She remembered the torture he did on the poor little soul. She closed her eyes and sighed heavy. She sat on the sofa without uttering any word. This man deserves the punishment. He has to learn the lesson. He is egotistic, arrogant, mean, money minded person who would stoop too low that he could kill anyone just for the sake of money.

Vixen signed them to take him out from the container. He was now on her feet as he got out from the container. A Hookah (A Hookah is a single- or multi-stemmed instrument for heating or vaporizing and then smoking either tobacco, flavored tobacco or sometimes cannabis, hashish, and in the past opium) was placed beside the head chair.

Vixen took a puffed in and smoked it out on his face. "Kuch yaad aaya?" She asked in dangerous tone. Anand gluped hard. He shivered seeing her cold eyes.

Anand (stammering): mu.... mujhe..... mujhe maaf kar do beta.......

"Don't You Dare!!!!!" Roared Vixen scaring the hell out of Anand. But Bhavika seemed unfazed.

Vixen: Don't you dare Mr. Anand Modi. Ab pata chala? Kitna dard hota hai. Haan?

Anand: ha.... haan please.... please mujhe chhodo.

He begged but she didn't budged a bit.

Anika: I begged you the same way. Tab toh bohat hasi aa rahi thi naah? Now it's time to taste your own medicine.

She signed one man. He came forward and dragged him. They tied him on a chair placing his feets in the water they gave electric shocks to him. His screamed were so loud that can break the walls of the house.