MISSION

After having their food. Ilham went to her room and Bilal to his. She stood in front of the window particular doing nothing.

Someone knocked the door of her room. She turned and asked them to come in. The door opened and the person turned out to be Bilal. She smiled. But that was not genuine. It was fake. He came near her.

Bilal: hum aap ko yeh batane aaye hai ke kuch zarrori kaam ke wajah se jana pad raha hai.

Ilham: lekin aap abhi toh aaye hai

Bilal: haan lekin work is important too

Ilham (nodding): theek hai. Par jaldi aaiyega. Aaj hum khud aapke liye khana banayenge

Bilal: Ilham aap kyu banayengi? Maids hai na.

Ilham: aap ko humare haath ka bana khana acha nahi lagta?

Bilal: aisi baat nahi hai. (Holding her hands) hume toh aapke haath ka banaya khana behad pasand hai. Theek hai agar aap chahti hai toh aap beshak banaiye.

Ilham: shukran Bilal. Hum aapka intezar karnenge. Jaldi aana

Bilal: Ilham ab aap aise kahengi toh hum kaise ja payenge?

Ilham (chuckled): aap bade besharam ho gaye hai. Jaiye.

Bilal: aapki mohabbat ne hume besharam bana diya hai.

Ilham: Bilal.....

Bilal: theek hai. Jaate hai.

He left and Ilham sighed. She again turned to the window. But the door opened again.

Bilal: Ilham

Ilham (turning): ji

Bilal: hume zyada yaad mat kijiye ga

Ilham smiled and he went. She closed the door. Took out her phone and messaged someone

"Bilal kahin bahar ja raha hai. Follow him."

"Yes I am" came as a reply.

"Okay. Send the details to either me or Inayat"

"Okay"

She deleted the message and opened the photo gallery. She caressed one photo.

Ilham: I miss you both

Ilham: I miss you both. Mari Chakudi (my little sparrow) I know tu strong rehne ki bohat koshish kar rahi hai. Par please rona nahi. Aur Sahil.... teri di bohat jald aa jayegi mera bacha. I miss you so much.

She kissed the photo and swiped it.