第十四

Kenma's POV

I laid in bed wearing (Y/N)'s clothes, psp in hands while spacing out.

'What the fuck just happened.'

I could still feel Sakata's glossy lips smearing themselves uninvitedly on mine. Not...entirely uninvited. I didn't kiss back but damn...I don't even know if I hate it.

I turned over to grab my phone.

'Who should I vent these problems to? Yea...Kuroo is my only option left.'

Without thinking further, my fingers typed in everything that happened except, I'm referring myself as a 'friend of mine'. I sent the message without thinking, not checking who I sent it to.

"Fuck-"

I sent to to the wrong person. The worst case scenario just happened right here in my hands.
My goddamn fingers sent this to (L/N) (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt my phone go off as I was walking home.

My hands reached in my pocket to grab my phone and my eyes landed on the notification immediately.

"Kenma...?!" I mumbled, squinting my eyes.

Kenma
Hey...Kuroo, My friend is currently in trouble. U know how in avatar games u can choose between a red hoodie and a blue hoodie? My friend is kinda in that situation rn. Like- the two hoodies r so different but yet he wants the both of them. Abt (Y/N) and Sakata, yea...ig u can figure the rest-

My eyebrows twitched in confusion and anger.

'So all I've been for him was just a toy.' I thought, nipping on my bottom lip. What made me even more frustrated was that my competition was that punk.

"Sakata...wait till school starts...I'll teach you why you shouldn't touch what's mine." I grumbled, slamming my phone on the ground.

(Time skip)

"That's it for today, you have an essay about frogs due two weeks ahead along with annotating pages 90-120 for the novel-"

The bell started ringing before the teacher finished what he was saying, and all of the students were piling out of the classroom.

"HEY! ALSO FINISH PAGES 34 TO 47 IN THE WORKBOOK!" The teacher screamed, her heels clicking and clacking as she stomped in anger.

I looked at Sakata and saw her humming, "Kenma, Kenma, I am going to find Kenma! Kenma, Kenma, come to me, Kenma-OOP!"

I nudged her arm lightly and shook my head.

"Why are you so eager to see Kenma..?" I questioned, twitching my eyebrows.

"Ooh! Cause, we made a deal another day at a cafe nearby. If I'll teach him about stuff, he'll teach me how to set like he does." She huffed confidently, smiling with glee.

"What deal...? Woah woah woah, he will what?!" I sat down, as she sat down as well.

"That's not important but, I'm going to be a setter in the girls' team, since today!"

I chuckled in anger and stood up again.

"But...what about me?"