Chill Murray (re-written)

"Where. The fuck. Have you been mister!" Screamed out a very worried voice.

Akira turned, caughing awkwardly his ears ringing as he winced, sensitive from the hangover he had. But Jani just stood their glaring. And Akira felt guilty.

Akira was another club. Drinking. He almost got caught this time with a fake idea, but luckily the stupid bouncer was pretty dumb so he was able to slide through. He stayed there all night, dancing and drinking. He tried a new drug, the really blew his fucking mind... But he never once contacted Jani.

He phone rang, voicemails were left, text messages were sent. He just ignored them all. He didn't wanna deal with his nagging.

Jani had deep circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. He looked exhuasted, and his face was blotchy....from crying? Akira just wanted the ground to swallow him up.

"Jani..." Akira started but trailed off them was cut off.

"No. I was worried sick about you! I fucking stayed up in the living room all night waiting for you to come back. You can't keep doing this Akira! It's really bad for you! Your health, and your life. You just killing yourself everyday. I was so scared, I was afraid you would be on the news tomorrow, about how they found your dead body in an alley way, beaten up, or you died from overdose. You fix this or so help, Akira I'll send you away. To rehab, for how ever long it takes until your better."

"You wouldn't! You can't! I'm 18 now, I can do what I want. I wanna fucking drink let me drink!" Akira claimed wanting to get this over with, he just wanted to sleep.

"No, I can and I will. I'll call the police on you. Aki don't think I won't. Because I will. I can't keep sitting here, watching you like this. I'm getting you help." Jani said shaking with anger.

"You're not my fucking dad Jani! You're just some bitch who chose to watch over me. Good news, I turned 18 today and I'm free! You don't have to deal with me anymore. Now fuck off!" He shot back shaking, as he ran off upstairs, taking steps two at a time, and slamming his bedroom door shut behind him.

Jani stood there shocked. The words had hit him hard. He wanted to know that Akira was just simply drunk and didn't mean it.. But it's not that simple. Jani walked to the living room, and say down on the couch his mind spinning from the words of the boy he loves like a son, that were spat at him.

Meanwhile Akira was lighting a cigaret, smoking it as he ignored the small pang of guilt that was threading to build, from the words he said to his foster parent

Three days later.

Akira finally did something to get his foster parent off his back. He went out for lunch, with his on,y friend Chillen.

Now Chillen was a different person for sure. He had a lot of hyped up energy, a ball of fuzziness and happiness and sensitivity. He known Chillen for eight months now, he met him in the rehab center. He never knew why Chillen was in there considering how happy and sweet the kid was. But either way he was glad he met him so he didn't worry about it too much, and he didn't push him for answered.

Chillen was currently trying to pry info out of Akira as to where the silver haired boy was. But Akira judged the questions from the dark brown haired boy, and moved on.

"So. How are things with Varren?" He questioned knowing it will distract Chillen completely.

Chillens eyes brightened up immediately.

"Oh my fish! He's amazing! Ugh! And he's so amazing...I know I'm falling for him. Absolutely I am. With how much sex we could have, on the couches, floor,shower, garage, back yard..." Chillen babbled on and on.

Varren was Chillens boyfriend. Akira had no clue how this fluff ball managed it, but he has a full time live in boyfriend. He never sees the kid unhappy when he talks about him. He's met him a few times, when he would pick him up from the rehab center way back, and when he would drop him off at places him and Chill would hang.

Akira had the feeling Varren really didn't like Akira at all. But he just brushed it off, not wanting to cause more trouble than he already has. Speaking of trouble, he's even late for a meeting. Shit.

"Akira!"

Akira snapped out of his thoughts looking at Chillen.

"Huh? What? Sorry." He mumbled messing with his silver hair.

Chillen huffed. "You're so unfocused sometimes... Come on I'll pay."

Akira nodded and stood up following Chillen as they walked to the front desk. He watched Chillen pull out a credit card and swipe it, signing and punching in numbers. The lady at the desk modded and told them to have a good day.

Akira has no clue where Chillen gets all of this money. Probably his rich ass boyfriend... Who knows. But he once again doesn't question it. He did ask once though. And that was one of the few times he saw Chillen actually get upset. So he quickly dropped it and avoided it.

He used to argue when his brown haired friend wanted to pay but he learned it's easier to let the little one have his way, because he always did.

They made their way down the street walking in the cool fall weather, the nice breeze rustling Akiras hair and coat, and making Chillens scarf ruffle.

"So? Will you at least just come check the club out?" Chillen pried Akira once more.

Akira completely. Had forgotten. The club, a place where Chillen goes extremely often, and has been dying for Akira come to check it out. It's got the Red Chambers. It's a very very nice club from the looks of it on the outside... Not his kind of thing.. But he knew Chillen would force him to somehow.

Akira sighed. "Yeah...I guess. But not this week. Maybe next week. Look I'll catch you later alright? I gotta take care of some stuff." He said trying to leave. He had a payment due.

Chillens eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Stuff?" He questioned. "It better not be illegal stuff Aki. You know Jani is worried about you." He rambled on like the worry wart he was.

"It's not illegal. It's just a meeting I have. I do have a job you know! And Jani isn't worried he knows what I'm doing and is fine with it." Akira lied. "And Stop talking to my foster parents behind my back.".

Chillen narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"I'll be fine. I'll call you tomorrow. Have fun with Varren tonight at the club, doing your dance." He said stuffing his hands inside his pockets.

Chillen huffed. "It's a scene! Why do you always call it a dance? There isn't even dancing involved in it. Ugh sometimes I wonder how you made it this far in life without listening." He grumbled.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Later." He said as he turned the other way walking away from Chillen.

Chillen rolled his eyes saying his goodbye, and parted ways