Chapter 7 - The Truth

Bắt đầu từ đầu

***Kuroo POV***

Akaashi needed to calm down not only for His mental state but for his pup it wasn't good to be this stressed. I had Of course Fully understood that It would be almost impossible to be completely calm but akaashi needed to lower his stress levels. I took Akaashi into an embracing hug to try to calm him. I had seen kenma in somewhat of a deep thought process.

(Whispering)

Kuroo: "Hey akaashi you need to try to calm your stress levels, y'know for the pup... And Look kaashi I Know that what your going through has got to be the absolute worst I mean I-I can't even think of a life without kenma not to mention seeing what you saw while being pregnant."

Akaashi: "H-how a-are you th-this calm abou-about this... "

Kuroo: "W-well for one I mean, Heh, this is Bokuto! He wouldn't leave without putting on one hell of a fight... And I-I'm not the kind of person to be negative I always like to see the pros.. Instead of the cons in life...

All of a sudden kenma starts to speak.

Kenma: "Akaashi.... Are- are you pregnant? ... "

***Akaashis POV***

That Took me by complete surprise. He wasn't supposed to know now. I didn't want him to find out yet...

Akaashi: "I-i-..."

Kenma: "Keji. Don't you dare Lie to me"

I had felt My eyes start to fill at the fact that I realized that bokuto might die, never even knowing that I am pregnant.. Not only that but that this pup might never know how good of a man its father is. Warm tears start to fall down my face, yet my face still shows little expression. I looked down in an attempt to hide my tears.

Kenma: "Keji... "

Akaashi: "Yes.. Yes I am.."

Kenma: "Awww KEIJIIII I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU"

Kenma: "Although I am kind of mad that you told dumbass Rooster head Kuroo before me!"

Akaashi: "Heh sorry about that but I needed to tell someone that I knew that I had something against"

Kenma: "Oh really? What did you have against Kuroo?"
Akaashi: "Oh haha funny story I knew that he was gonna propose to you And i threatened to tell you if he told anyone"

Kuroo: "Yea that was really rUdE Kaashi"

Kenma giggled and soon after they fell asleep and I was still up. Bokuto was in surgery for 6 hours at this point. And speak of the devil.

The receptionist noticed i was the only one awake

Receptionist: "Keiji Akaashi?"

I shot up and almost ran toward the front desk

Receptionist: "Bokuto is in room 202 "

Akaashi: "R-really! Thank you!"

I walked off giving a wave to the receptionist . I didn't want to disturb Kenma and kuroo and I had left them there. I was honestly so happy that bokuto survived. I was really happy I would get to see him again and not having the last image of him being on the ground laying there unconscious.

I Entered the room ,202, and when I had seen bokuto laying there I nearly burst into tears. I walked slowly, almost examining his state. I grabbed his Large, yet gentle hand rubbing my thumb against the top of his hand. I sat down embracing simply the fact of him being next to me. Soon after the doctor walked in and told me his current state.