"Abhi tak tumne ise rakha h?" "Ha.." "q?" She looks up at him and smiles,"qki ye mere lie sabse khaas h. Apki nishaani." There was so much concern for him in her eyes...

(Kuch khafa hu kuch dukhi hu Narajgi hai tujse.....)

Anirudh closes his eyes and keeps it back where it was kept.

'Istemaal kia h us ladki ne tumhara. Sirf Instemaal!' Binoy's word was ringing in his mind.

(Fir bhi koi dor hai Jo Bandhe huye hai tujhse...)

He was feeling pain, empty, heartbroken but betrayed at the same time.
He was feeling like someone has stole his own soul from his body.

(Kimti si chiz jaise Gum ho gai hai mujhse...)

He shakes his head trying to ignore all those feeling, her face, her sweet scent, her bangle and payal jingling sound, her laughter, her smile, her in his embrace and every moment he spent with her; and lays down and closed his eyes.

But whenever he closes his eyes, he saw only one smiling face, the face who makes him feel special, who brings smile on his face, who makes him feel love and the face he admire the most. Neeya..

He opens his eyes, but there was no use. It was like her face was everywhere in his mind and he cant focus on or think about anything else.
His mind was again and again on that letter that she left but her heart, heart was only bound by one question; 'wo kaha h, kis haal mai h? Theek hogi na wo?'

(Kyun najaane Teri chinta ho rhai h mujhe..)

He was trying hard and how much hard he try, it seems to be impossible to remove her from his mind, his heart. He was habitual to her jidd, her taane, her smile, her caring for him, her making coffee for him. (Oh! Coffee, he didn't even drink coffee that morning), her talking bout her baba, her being aroun him; their accidental touch, the sparks that he felt around her, more than that, he was habitual to being close to her, of her...

(Har ghadi ab kyu hai dhyan Tera.. Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera..
Rishta Teraaa Meraaa....
Rishta Teraaaaa.....Meraaaaaaa...)
▪️♣️▪️

"Are to tu q aagai apna sasural chodh ke?" Ma ask shouting on Neeya. "Ma...ye jaroori tha-" "-Mai kuch nhi janti! Tu q apni jindagi barbaad karne mai tuli h?" Sujata and Neeya was in her room. She returned her home midnight from Roy Choudhury and since then her Ma was just showering the questions on her.
"Aur tu itni raat mai akele aagai?? Ye kya tareeka h?"
"Ma...aap baitho pehle." She makes her Ma sit. "Ma. Mai nhi chahti ki mere wjh se kisi ki jindagi barbaad ho, aur aap to janti hi thi balki apne dekha ki kis haalat mai ye shaadi hui. Ma is shaadi ka koi wajood nhi h. Shaadi ke baad aajtak Anirudh ji ne mujhe apni patni mana hi nhi, sirf dost aur jimmedari mana.." tears roll off her eyes. She was lost thinking about Anirudh, the person she love unconditionally.