Chapter Two

As you made your way upstairs, you made sure to make sure nobody noticed you and luckily everyone was too busy chatting or drunk to notice. You opened the door to the room and it was empty. You sighed and sat down on the bed, bouncing as you did. You take a look around the room and it was pretty basic with a bed and what not but there were red and purple lights that blinked across the room.

As you were about to pull out your phone the door finally opened. You looked up so quickly you might've gotten whiplash. His green eyes glowed with the red lights shining on them. He locked the door and walked forward.

He looked worse and had dark circles under his eyes and his long hair was tied back. He had a stoic look on his face and towered over you.

"You're a piece of shit y'know?" You finally said standing up. He didn't look shocked and you could even swear there was a smirk on his face. "God! I don't even know why I put up with you. I mean you have a girlfriend and I deserve better" You rambled pacing back and forward.

"Did you call me here to have an enlightenment or something?" He boredly says. "Fuck you" You say glaring at him. "You did" He says, smirking looking you up and down.

"I hate you" You say sharply. Like usual he doesn't seem affected by your words and runs his hands through his hands. "You don't" He finally replies. You look at him in shock. "I hate you" You say again. "I fucking hate you!" You can feel tears coming from your eyes and You angrily wipe them before they can even get to the bottom of your face.

"I missed you" He murmurs. You look up at him, tears still sitting on your eyelashes. He tilts down towards your ear and your body already is filled with tingles. "I missed you. I missed you underneath me, I missed your fucking moans".

Your body shakes and You can feel his mouth on your neck leaving kisses. "St- Stop" You say trying your hardest to hold your ground. He lifts his head and smirks, "Why? You love it".

You curse yourself and push him on the bed. "Are you sure you don't hate me?" You hummed slowly walking towards him. "I could never" He says, making eye contact. He grabs your arm and pulls you roughly towards him. You land on your knees while he sits up hovering over you.

"Everytime I fucked her I was thinking of you" He whispers in your ear. Your brain went blank and found yourself kissing him.

He pulls you up so you're straddling him while lays down on the bed. He kisses your neck and grabs your ass causing your miniskirt to ride up. You moan and curse yourself for him being able to get you this riled up. He grabs the back of your neck and pulls you from the bed and admires your already dazed face.

He laughs with his throaty laugh, "You're so easy to get wet". You blush and look away. "Look at me" He says firmly and you look at him. "Why so quiet all of a sudden?" He smirks. You scoff and start getting up but he creeps his hand higher up your thigh. "Say it" He tilts his head.

You were stubborn but you couldn't ignore the heat coming from there. "Please Eren" You moaned. You could see him take a breath and hear a small groan come out. You knew how much he loved when you moaned his name.

He flipped you so he was on top now and positioned himself in between your thighs. He hastily pulled your mini skirt up and slipped your thong down your legs.

He started kissing down your abdomen and then finally stopped right before your pelvis. He looked up at you and you nodded. The first thing you felt was the coldness of his tongue piercing licking up your slit. You huffed suddenly sweating a bit. His hands roamed around your waist then down to your hips.

He sticks a finger of his in and You moan, lifting your head and hips up. He looks up making eye contact and smirks. He continues licking you all over the place continuing to keep eye contact. He starts moving his fingers faster and you moan. You also start roughly pulling at his hair which was sure to come undone any second.

You couldn't help coming back to him over and over. He knew your body better than anyone else and the one of the many men you had been with who could make you cum with just a stare.

He inserts a second finger now roughly removing them and putting them in. You knew you were so close to coming and he hadn't even touched your clit.

He kisses your clit causing you to whimper. You begin to rock your body to him as he picks up the pace in kissing and licking you.

"Fuc-" You start to say but stop midsentance as all the pleasure hit you.

You toss your head back and your eyes flutter quickly and a spasm goes through your body. You catch your breath and slowly sit up.

He looks up at you smiling and then his phone rings. He glances at whoever is calling him and smirks. He answers the call and puts in on speaker. He removes his fingers from you and looks at it coated in you.

"Yeah, babe" He breathes looking up at you. You look back panicking and trying to stay as quiet as possible. You can hear Historia talking but your eyes are stuck on him licking his fingers clean. He mutters a couple yeahs and okays but ultimately is focused on you and licking his fingers.

"Okay, I'll be there, love you" He murmurs. He hangs up and finishes licking his fingers. You were still in a state of shock and sat on the bed still. "Gotta go, I'll see you soon, yeah?" He boredly asks. You nod your head and he kisses you before leaving the room.

Finally processing what happened you move to the side of the bed , "Fuck".