We walked out of the locker room and headed to the entrance of the stadium. We found Nick leaning against the stadium wall. He had changed into a pair of black jeans and a grey hoodie with his black leather jacket over top. His hair was wet from the shower he must have taken. Nick wrapped his arms around the two of us. "Y'all ready for a party?"

"Yes," Dana squealed.

"Just follow behind me yeah?" we nodded. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before running off to his car. We walked to our car and got in. Nick pulled up in front of us. We followed behind him all the way to Alonzo's apartment. We parked on the street. Nick wrapped his arm around me. Dana grabbed my hand, swinging it back and forth. "I can see my handiwork though that shirt," Nick whispered in my ear.

I looked down confirming what he said. If you looked you could see his hickies on my chest. "Is that why you wanted me to wear this?"

"I need everyone to know you're mine," he whispered. "I'm not trying to make you out to be a slut or anything like that though. I just need it to be obvious you're taken."

I nodded. "I get it."

he kissed the side of my head. "After tonight, you won't have to again. Just let me be possessive and annoying tonight."

I smiled. "Okay."

We headed up to Alonzo's apartment. The door was unlocked so we were able to walk straight in. the team and others were crowded in the apartment. Nick walked us over to the couch. He pulled me down to his lap. "I'm gonna get a drink, want anything?" dana asked.

I shook my head. "I gotta drive so it's not a good idea," nick said. She nodded. She walked into the kitchen. Nick kissed my shoulder. "Mi Corazón," he whispered.

I wrapped my arms around him. Alonzo walked over to us with his arm around a girl. "Nick, nice job today."

"Thanks man."

"And Leia, you look really nice."

Nick hugged me tighter to him kissing the side of my neck. "Thank you. Good game."

"Yeah well, you two enjoy the party."

"We will," Nick said. Alonzo walked off to make his rounds of the guests. "I don't want you to be friends with him."

I sighed. "Nick baby, i love you and i get that you get jealous easily but until he gives me a real reason, i'm gonna be friends with him. Yes he is flirty but i won't flirt with him and if he tries something i'll end it okay?"

"Leia-"

"Baby, please please you have to trust me."

He leaned forward to kiss me. I moved my lips against his slowly. He bit on my bottom lip making me whimper. He licked my bottom lip. He pulled away. "I do trust you, you're the person i trust most in the world. But i don't trust him."

I pecked his lips. "I won't talk to him outside of our psychology class, okay?"

"I guess that's better than nothing."

I looked around for Dana. she was flirting with one of the players in the kitchen. I turned my attention back to Nick. it seemed like everytime one of the guys looked in our general direction, he'd tense and tighten his grip on me. "Do you wanna leave?" i asked him.

He nodded. "You wearing that outfit was a mistake, everyone is looking at you."

"Who would've thought that?" i asked sarcastically.

He glared at me. "Let's go tell Dana we're leaving." i stood up from his lap. I grabbed his hand and walked over to Dana. she saw us and smiled. "We're gonna head out, wanna come or stay?"