Nurmengard Castle, Austria

Começar do início

And how much she just really wanted to be there.

With a twist like she was being shoved to a new place, she looked around herself, checking she'd been able to keep all her fingers and limbs before grinning.

Then she appeared to the big twisted tree she knew was a bit further.

After that was the stream that had a bridge over it.

Then finally she was landing with only a bit of a stumble and a laugh at the stone bridge. With a glance at the pastries, snickering when she saw one of the cherry tarts had gotten twisted into a knot, she started up the path.

"You're having too much fun with that- I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not."

Lena waved her hand. "Blaise, Theo, and Draco are probably begging Severus to teach them as we speak. Let me have my fun." She went to push open the large wooden outer doors and then stilled, seeing it was already slightly open.

The same door she'd shut tight on her way out.

And as the wards were at the bridge, that meant that someone else was here.

"Mossy, can you be quiet?" Her voice was a whisper.

With a soft pop, the House Elf appeared, eyes wide even if she kept her voice soft. "Miss Farlands. Yous not supposed to be here."

Nodding and shoving that aside for later when she'd lecture Grindelwald on how not to treat his guests, she pointed at the door. "Who's here? Are they dangerous? How many of them are there?"

"Aurors. They're probably not being dangerous to yous, but there're three this time, one in the courtyard and two with the misters..." The elf's eyes were wide, pleading. "Are you- are yous going to help the misters?"

Something low and dangerous settled in her chest, handing over the box of pastries. "Yes. Now go and quietly put those in the kitchen, alright?" When the elf nodded and popped out quietly, she let her magic seep out across the stones of the courtyard like tiny snakes.

Picking up a presence by the front door sitting on one of the benches, she let her magic focus on him, pulling his voice into her hand and then restraining him to the chair tightly.

Pushing open the gate slowly, she moved to stand before where the man was trying to struggle to no avail, her nose wrinkling as she moved to lean over him with eyes that promised violence staring directly into his. "I am going to walk inside that castle and then hurt your friends for whatever they're trying to do to Gellert, but I will be back for you, not to worry."

Then she moved to pull her yew wand out of her boot, stunning the man easily and releasing her magic on him so that it could start scouting out the front of the house.

Her eyes, however, landed on where a black tattoo was peaking out of the man's sleeve.

Death Eaters.

"Lena... Perhaps it would be best to stay out of this."

They have Gellert.

Before he could reprimand her, she was padding through the house quietly, magic searching for any signs of life.

As she rounded one of the corners, she paused, hearing a voice in the main room. "-but this time you'll break, you mangy old bastard because this time there won't be a next time. We're going to break every bone in your pathetic old body and then let you bleed out if we have to."

Clenching her jaw against the snarl of anger she wanted to give, she sent her snakes out to wrap around the men, fully strangling them in her magic as she pushed open the doors to the main room calmly. "Oh... sorry, did I interrupt something?"