Chapter 8

GV dropped off his kids at daycare, but as soon as he arrived at UA, it was crowded with reporters interviewing every student about All Might.

Aizawa and Present Mic were dealing with them, but they were persistent to get more interviews.

GV, not wanting to deal with this crap, jumped over the wall using his powers. But it got one reporter's attention.

Reporter: Wait a minute...!

Aizawa: Crap! No more interviews, good day.

The security wall were activated as the same reporter tried to step through the gates. 

~***~

Everyone was in class after the whole shenanigans earlier.

Aizawa: Alright, today's assignment will be... To pick a president for the class.

Everyone quickly grew excited, leaping out and raising their hands.

Kirishima: I want to be class rep! Pick me!

Kaminari: Me too!

Jiro: I want to do it, too.

Aoyama: It's a job made for me-

Mina: I'll be the leader!

Mineta: Let me do it! Me!

Tenya: Silence, please!!

Tenya's booming voice froze everyone in their place.

Tenya: It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. Not for anyone who wants to do it. It requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

After much debates, the votes were in.

Katsuki: Why him?! Who voted for Blue Turd?!

Sero: Well, it's better than voting for you.

Katsuki: What did you say?!

Aizawa: Then, the class rep is Iida with deputy being, yaoyorozu.

GV got out of his seat, but instead of heading to the front of the room, he went to the door.

Aizawa: Aren't you staying? The next lesson is about to begin.

GV: Hmph. Not interested.

He left before anyone could say anything. 

~***~

It was time for lunch and GV sat on the roof, smoking a cigarette.

Suddenly the alarms rang and the sounds of rushing footsteps echoed through the halls. Below was the reporters from earlier, but something was amiss.

He looked at the walls by the front gates to see it in ruble. It wasn't the reporter's doing rather...

A villain.