Stronger Connections

Start from the beginning

Tails POV:
I got a text from Sonic saying how much money our rings cost here and I can't believe it. We're all rich without knowing it!? Me and Twilight went to the Bank and I got a check then went through a process to get.... lots of money!? It's just three rings!! "I didn't know you had that much money Miles" Twilight said. "I didn't either. Geez" I said. "What do you want to do with it?" She asked. "I don't know... maybe buy parts to find a way back home?" I said unsure. "I'll help with that" she said. "Thanks Twi" I said and she nodded. Man she's adorably cute. "Let's get going" she said. "Coming, coming" I said trying to catch up with her.

Knuckles POV:
Our rings are rare here!? When I told Applejack she didn't believe me. Well until I showed her the ring.. yeah she is shocked. "Well ah' be" she said. "How much does this cost?" I asked. "You have no idea" she said and we went to the Bank. Blaze and Timber were also there, cool.

Sonic's POV:
I finished up and the rest of my friends are here. "Hey guys" I said. "Hi Sonic, Rainbow" they said. "Let's see what we can do now" I said. "Run so fast everything slows down?" Rainbow asked me. "Sure but if there's a song it's your solo" I said as we leave. "Deal" she said and touched her gem while I run in circles fast enough.

Rainbow: I have so much to say but I live in slow motion. From moment to moment, hey. Holding from day to day. The clock's ticking cannot hold me down.

Rainbow: I finds myself in the rhythm of my feet. Feel in my heartbeat. The time is now, and I won't hold back (Hold back)

Rainbow: Gonna break free. Yeah, I'm running. Watch me, yeah, yeah, I'm running. I let go in this moment, all roads open. Gonna break free, yeah, yeah, I'm running. I was born to break free.

Rainbow: I choose my path, I choose my dreams. My spirit's a fighter. A passion igniter, yeah. All I need's inside of me A light shining brighter. A spark to a fire now. I find myself in the rhythm of my feet. Feel it in my heart. The time is now, and I won't hold back (Hold back)

Rainbow: Oh-oh-oh, gonna break free. (Free, yeah). Yeah, I'm running. Watch me, yeah, I'm running. (I'm running, running wild) I let go in this moment, all roads open. Gonna break free. Yeah, I'm running. I was born to break free.

Sonic's POV:
We finished our run and Rainbow sang that beautifully. "That was awesome Rainbow" I said. "The run or the song?" She asked. "Both" I said. She smiled. "I think Pinkie is working so let's get a bite to eat there" she said. "Where?" I asked. "You'll find out" Rainbow said and we went there. Inside, lots of people were having fun and and enjoying themselves. Even Shadows smiling. "Hi Shads" I greeted. "Hey Sonic. Rainbow" he replied. "Watcha up too?" I asked, sitting with Rainbow. "Just having some ice cream while Pinkies working" Shadow said. "Hey Pinkie can you sing your song?" Rainbow asked. "Sure!" Pinkie answered.

Pinkie: Put on a smile, it's a coinky-dink world. Laugh yourself awhile in a coinky-dink world. Come on, take a whirl through a coinky-dink world.

Pinkie: You never know where you'll find a best friend. (Coinky-dink, coinky-dinky-doo-wah!) A little smile has the power to start some fun (Coinky-dink, coinky-dinky-doo-wah!) In a loud crowd or sittin' all alone (Coinky-dink, coinky-dinky-doo-wah!) A little bitty smile has the power to start some fun (Coinky-dink, coinky-dinky-doo-wah!)