" Arrghh what's that for"jongyeon rubbing her arm as mina smack her hard.

" Your enjoying the view and look at the face, jongyeon I'm tel~" mina didn't finish threatening jongyeon as she lift her like a sack and leave them all amused, never thought minas jealousy.

" Well mina is quiet but yah her mouth is armalite when it comes to jongyeon" joy commented and then.

" And bear unnie Is calling goodluck" jennie said they were leaving her laughing, makes seulgi smack chaeyoung.

" Yah what's that for" chaeyoung said pouting cause she also thinking what will jieun think of her now.

" I don't know, arrrgh I'm nervous you know jisoo is scary when shes like that" seulgi said then she answer the phone.

" What took you so long too answer?"
" Sorry love, I didn't hear it at all"
" Get your ass out there, and be here in 1 minute and it's counting"

Seulgi end the call and runnings so fast, she even pass through jennie and joohyun, laughing at her again.

" See unnie is in control," jennie said laughing on her bestfriend running for her life.

.

" Lets get drunk later, and we should not let them drink, and tommorow lets have skydiving girls" joohyun said and they all high five, they never be this free and they love hanging out with each other.

VILLA

" Honey" seulgi calling her fiancee laying in bed lisa is in balcony playing on her laptop.

" Your a second late kang" jisoo deep voice echoed and lisa look at them and seulgi look at her and lisa signal her, shes dead and laugh silently.

" Haha, I trip something down stair" seulgi crawling on her side, and kiss her and jisoo hummed.

" So what happened there?" Jisoo asked then they cuddle, seulgi tell her everything about it, though jisoo knows it's for knowledge, she trust seulgi it's just, she likes to see seulgi nervous and scared to her, her wild bear in bed turn in little stuff bear.

" Hummed, just be careful ok, not all people with hardship is good people, we don't know what there intentions, I just don't want you all to be fool and abuse you kindness alright?" Jisoo lecture her, to all what they been through its not time to relax in the sorroundings.

" Copy love, I won't let someones will ruined us" seulgi said she close her eyes then the bed sink, it means someone came and lisa.

" I'm sleepy, get out kang" lisa said as she hugged jisoo and get seulgi's hand, possessive much.

" Lets share lisa" seulgi said and hugged jisoo again, lisa glared at her, then seulgi say something.

" Lets surf tommorow ok?" Seulgi said make lisa smile and said ok but jisoo smack her.

" Yahh you keep bribing her and stop spoiling her love" jisoo said but caress her after same to lisa, jisoo is being sandwich now.

" Its just sometimes love don't worry ok I'll watch her, we have professional to help her also" seulgi said jisoo nod, later on lisa is already sleeping, mouth agape and little snore coming from here, seulgi take her phone and turned off the sound take pictures of them making fun on Lisa's state.

" I'll be careful, I don't want something to happen again, don't worry ok let's focus on something the wedding" seulgi said and jisoo nod.