𝟎𝟐 -"what are you?.."

he smiled lightly.
you felt as if you were laying on a cloud. "what just happened?" your mind tried to process the situation, you realised what was going on and tried to say thank you, but before you could open your mouth, the boy opened his eyes widely, he looked shocked, as if he had done something wrong, your head unexpectedly hit the floor. he had let go of you. you grunted as you slowly lifted up and rubbed the back of your head before you acknowledged the fact a huge crowd was staring at you. you quickly stood up as the boy whom you'd been impressed by stood beside you.

he was tall, really tall

he was tall, really tall. you found it attractive. he reminded you of almost every male lead in the books you had read before. however, that still didn't change the fact he had just let you hit your head. he looked down at you as he put his hands in his pockets and said "what are you?.." you looked to the side. 'is he talking to me?' you looked at him and said:
"excuse me?"
"you heard me - i don't think a normal human being would be dumb enough to embarrass themselves on their first day."
you felt a spark of anger inside of you.
"i tripped. it happens, why does it matter to you?"
he scoffed as he looked to the side and back at you, you instantly noticed the fact he was trying to look 'cool'.
"it doesn't. i couldn't care less about you, i don't even know who you are."
"if you didn't care you wouldn't have saved me."
you kept a straight face and looked at him in the eyes.
"pft."
he walked away.