𝟎𝟏 - "guardian angel."

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.

it was your first day at saebom high school

it was your first day at saebom high school. one of the best schools in korea. your parents had been trying to get you in this school for ages, but your grades weren't exactly the best, you always spent your time reading fiction books. you always thought it was better than spending your time taking notes from a textbook - the books you read weren't ordinary, they transported you to a whole new world, a world in which you'd find your passion, go through a few challenges then meet your soulmate and get married. your parents kept telling you life didn't work like that, and that it wasn't as easy, but you didn't care. all you wanted was to forget the world around you and sumerge yourself into these series of pages. your palms were sweating as you looked around. the school was immense. "i cant believe i even qualify for this school.." you thought. people stared at you as you walked through the corridors, you could see people already inside their classrooms, having conversations and applying their last touches of make up. you got distracted looking around the place; it was so modern, it felt like it wasn't real. your old school was ancient-looking and unpleasant. you suddenly felt your foot trip over the other, you gasped and rapidly shut your eyes, getting ready to fall on the floor and be completely embarrassed on your first day of school due to your clumsiness, but just as you were about to touch the floor, you felt a cold hand grip your waist and another hold the back of your head. you wondered why you weren't on the floor yet, had time been stopped so your uneasiness lasted longer? you slowly opened your eyes, just to see a boy hovering over you. his abundant, hazel eyes looked into yours. you noticed his dark, soft hair as your face went pallor. your heart started palpitating fast as you glanced at his gentle, comforting smirk. it was like a guardian angel had saved you from complete humiliation. but who was he, and why did he help you?