A Scolding

I heard my door shoot open and stretched while turning my head to see Jimin coming up to me fixing her button by her wrist on the sleeve. I groaned and looked at my phone.

"It's an hour early for me to wake up, what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Was it you the one who put that bucket next to my bed last night?" She said looking at me.

"Yes why?" I put my arm over my eyes.

"Are we in kindergarten Winter? Do you usually play dumb games like this?" she clenched her teeth.

"What? No! Why?" I sat up on my bed.

"I went to the bathroom and tripped over the bucket making a mess so you wake up right now and go clean it up! I'm leaving early!" she ordered me.

"No! I still have an hour to sleep I'll clean it at 6." I said pulling the covers over my head.

"Kim Minjeong!" she pulled the covers and dropped them on the floor.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled.

"You! You're my damn problem! If you're going to act like a damn kid and be immature then take your leave!" it was dark in the room but I could feel her anger.

"You know what I think that's best." I said in a low voice.

"Yeah maybe it is because you and I can't work together." she replied.

She stormed out of my room and let the door slam. I felt my chest closing up and the heat rushing through my cheeks. I was pissed but upset at the same time. Did she not remember she was drunk?

All I did was try to help her and here she was early as ever, scolding me and making me feel like the worst person in the world. I went to the bathroom and began changing my clothes. Why the hell did these things happen to me?

***************

"Miss. Kim is there something wrong? You've been upset ever since morning and it's already noon." he said watering the plants.

"Lucas, do you ever feel like you do good things for a person and you don't get appreciated?" I looked over to the pool.

"Yes, in a way." Lucas smiled.

"Don't you get tired of working here?" I asked him.

"I've been working here for over 30 years Miss. Kim. I've known young lady Jimin ever since she was in her mothers womb." he smiled looking at the flowers.

"Was she always like that?" I said bitterly.

"Lady Jimin has always been a loving kid, but her parents were always out in business trips and didn't pay much attention to her so I was the one who gave her attention." he explained.

"Which is why you love her no matter what and will stay with her forever?" I asked.

"Why, yes. That's my plan." he walked into the kitchen.

The reflection of the sun on the pool and the shapes it created on the wall were attracting my vision. I stared at the wall for a long time but my head was somewhere else. Jimin was said to be a loving person but I guess she hated me since I was always being treated like crap. I wanted to punch her! I wanted to show her that being treated so harsh isn't a nice feeling.

"Miss. Kim?" Lucas called from the kitchen.

"Yes?" I replied.

I stood up from my chair and walked over to her. She was holding out the phone.

"Where the hell is your cellphone?" Jimin yelled over the phone.

"In my room, why?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, 'cause I called you 55 damn times!" she yelled again.

"Don't yell at me! I left my phone that way I don't start texting my friends!" I rolled my eyes.

"Did you clean the mess in my room?" she asked.

"Yes, been done. Is that all?" I asked impatiently.

"Ye-"

"Kay then bye." I hung up the phone before she could say something else. Lucas shook his head, and I smiled. I ran to my room and checked my cellphone. I had 5 missed calls and 3 text messages.

"55 times my ass." I mumbled.

I got a text from Ningning. She sent me an early birthday message that said she was traveling with her family and couldn't call me but that she hoped I had a good day. If only she knew that I'd probably be spending my birthday out here in the Yoo mansion by myself and this time without my mom.

It brought me to those deep thoughts that bring me despair and emotions that I tend to lock away in my heart and they were letting loose. What would happen when I would blow up and they would come bursting out of my chest?