GV: (inspects himself) Not bad. I'll tell Power Loader your success.

Mei: Thank you sir!

~***~

Toshinori: So he is here?

Inko: He is and Izumi was right. He's been seeing someone.

Toshinori: I didn't give him consent . He is to be in an arranged marriage with Izumi, Ochako, Momo and Katsuka. We need more powerful grandkids.

Inko: Not to worry. He will have sex with them or else. If not then we'll have Shoto and Katsuki kill him during today's training. Besides who would careless about a Quirkless little doner?

~***~

All Might/Green Kenetic: WE'RE... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!

All Might entered with everyone being excited except for GV and Aizawa, who was reading a book and taking a nap.

All Might: HAHAHAHA, from this day on, I'll be teaching you in heroic training! So put on your suits and meet me on the training field!

Each student received a case with their costumes inside and went to the dressing room.

Aizawa: They're up to something. GV keep an eye on them.

GV: (nods)

~***~

All were in their costumes specially designed for their Quirks. GV donning his new suit as he watched over the class.

All Might: Each team will consist of two people. It'll be a hero vs villain battle. One team will be the heroes, the other will be villains. But let's have a little fun shall we? 

A card was pulled out of the box showing the first battle.

Team A: GV & Toru Hagakure vs Team D: Izumi Yagi & Katsuki Bakugo

GV: (under his breath) Shit...

Bakugo: Finally, I can show that nerd his place. No one dare stand in my way! Get ready, Deku!

Shoto: Time for him to die and that bitch to be my property.

Izumi: Time for my pet to return to his rightful owner.

Katsuka: You're so going down bitch!

Ochako: Don't worry~ I'll save you from this whore's sickness~

All Might: Don't keep us waiting.

GV and Toru made their way to the fake city. GV got a good look at his partner's costume.

 GV got a good look at his partner's costume

GV: You look good. 

Toru: (blushes) Thanks... So what's the plan?

She asked but he was gone.