She nodded, and again get back to her job of staring outside! We reach on our destination!

Getting out of the car, i saw Rahul was already waiting for me, Pari held my arm walking with me..

There were clients waiting for us!! we took our places where Pari was sitting with me! Investors were looking at her suspiciously as Pari's arrival was unannounced!!as expected one of them asked!

investor: If you dont mind me asking Mr Shukla who is this beauty!?

i definately mind!! Why he has to ask! Do your work and bloody get lost!being quite posessive NO!? Not wanting to be rude i said!

Sid: She is my friend, she will be with me as she is not well!

Investors nodded.. as meeting started Rahul presented our terms and they presented theirs!!

Meeting was hell long! As it was still going to continue Pari was making faces.. i am sure i will laugh again! so not want to do anything i asked Pari!

Sid: Pari do you want something!?

She nodded her head as she pointed water! which i gave her.. i think its going to be little long so i thought to order juice!

Ordering orange juice, I sat there waiting for them as investors were discussing between themselves!

Waiter came giving me juice which i handed to Pari!

She made a face.. which got instantly change in to a pout seeing my glare! She drank half of it while handed me half saying me to drink!

Sid: No baby! i dont want it! You finish it!

She shook her head! Whom i am arguing i drank her half glass! on which she grinned! she really like to order me!!

ONLY IF SHE KNEW.. WHO IS THE BOSS!!

Finally after half an hour more our meeting was done! I am sure if one more minute we have been sitting here surely Pari would have been sleeping as now she was again and again yawning!!

We all got up, shook our hands where Pari was leaning on my arm! She is definately going to sleep!!

Walking towards the car i said rahul to go as today's work was all done! Me and Pari settled our selves in car!

And As i expected as soon as car started pari put her head on my chest.. after 10 minutes Pari again started watching outside! I think meeting made her bore!!

In between Pari caught ny hand sleeves and showed me something there was beautiful garden like chilling one.. it was empty total SUKOON.. so i asked driver to park outside it!  i needed some fresh air.. Pari will also get some fresh air..

(Credits: google)

(Credits: google)

Sitting on one of the bench Pari was walking in the garden staring flowers in AWE.. It was realky beautiful by the way..

After sometime she came and sit beside me! i asked!?

Sid: Tired?

She nodded and rest her head on my shoulder!!.. we were sitting there when a white furry cat came and sat on pari's feet!

Pari obviously got frieghtend as first she tried to jerk her feet but then after seeing cat she took it in her hands putting it in her lap!

( credits: google )

she was carressing her fur where I think cat was enjoying as the satisfying voices were escaping from her mouth! MYAAAUUUNNN

Pari was getting happy like a little kid! She forward the cat towards me where i raised my one brow as in a questioning way! she just again forwarded the cat!!

Sid: Baby what do i do!? you want me to talk to her?

She nodded while i Poked cat nose on which cat gave me an angry glare!

(Credits: google)

Sid: Hey little cat!..

Cat snuggled in Pari's tummy i think she didn't like me! Pari saw me and twich her lips as in disapproving manner.. WHAT DID I DO!? nd This Little cat is showing attitude to me! HELL kya din aa gae hai!!

Sid: Pari lets go! Its Getting late

She nodded and got up taking cat in her hands! Will she take her also!

Sid: Pari why are you taking cat !?

She just pout sadly! So i think here i Lose the battle!!!

Sid: its okay you can take her with you!

She nodded... Sitting in car i remembered about the ice- cream!

Stopping at that parlor i sent the driver to buy some ice- cream.. which he got and handed to me! Pari was more than happy to see it!

Still there was time to reach.. so i rested my head on baak seat where Pari's was busy with her new little friend!! But not to mention still holding my hand!!

Reaching there we were entering in the farmhouse where i got a call showing DOCTOR SHARMA !!!

All The thoughts came in mind! why was he calling now!!.

*****************************************

PLZ VOTE!