4: Take That Back Right Now, Thunder Dude

Aria's POV

"WHERE THE BLOODY SEATBELTS?!"

"THERE ARE NONE ARIA!"

"WHAT THE FU- AAAH!!! SLOW THE FUCK DOWN YOU BASTARD!!"

"CALM DOWN!"

"STOP SHOUTING IN MY EAR APOLLO."

"STOP SCREAMING THEN."

"FINE!- Fine. Now get your fucking fire vehicle under control!"

Apollo grumbled before pulling the reins of his sun horses and slowing down the speed of his chariot.

I was gripping the seat so hard my whole hands had turned white. My face felt pale and cold and I had to took a moment to get my breath and heart rate to slow down after their previous "insane" mode.

Apollo pouted. "The horses prefer going faster-"

WHACK.

"OW! THE HECK?!"

I huffed. "Don't hecking complain! You damn well deserved it."

"What the heck for?!"

"For pulling me onto your messed up chariot without seatbelts and allegedly "cruising" at supersonic speeds higher up than the damned clouds."

"I was cruising!"

I rolled my eyes and rested my head back against the head board, before jolting upright in the seat, eyes wide.

"APOLLO TURN AROUND!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AGAIN?!"

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! WE'RE HEADING FOR BLOODY HURRICANE AND YOU CARE ABOUT ME SHOUTING?!"

"I CARE ABOUT MY EARS."

"I CARE ABOUT MY LIFE. I'M FUCKING MORTAL. TURN THE BLOODY CHARIOT."

"RELAX, ARIA."

"WHAT THE- RELAX?! I DON'T WANNA DIE! IT'S A HURRICANE FOR ZEUS' SAKE. RUN AWAY!"

"You mean fly?" Apollo smirked.

I glared at him, dark brown eyes sending daggers flying at him. He held up one hand in a surrender gesture and turned back to the reins and pulled them towards him, making the horses take a sharp turn up.

I squeaked embarasingly and I was sent thrashing back into the headboard. I calmed my breathing down for the second time in ten minutes.

"I will fucking murder you."

------------------------------------

"Ariaaaa!" Aphrodite sang as she skipped over to meet me, back on Olympus. I stumbled out of Apollo's chariot and almost fell on top of the love goddess.

"Sorry Aph, I'm just dizzy," I apologised, grabbing her shoulder for support and shot a glare at Apollo who had leaped down and strutted over to us. "Someone decided that it would be a great time to carry out their plans of murdering me."

Apollo shrugged. "You can't blame me for trying. I would've been doing Olympus a favour."

I punched his arm. "Ah shit, okay yeah, I take it back. You're an angel," he grumbled and muttered the last bit under his breath, "impersonated by a demon."

I decided to ignore that and turned to my best friend. "What's wrong?"

Aphrodite snapped out of the daydream she was having while staring with heart eyes at the two of us. "Huh? Oh yeah, Zeus was calling you. And Apollo."