MY LOVE

Carter

This school gets boring and uninteresting by the day well not as much. The girls are pretty hot but I also hit both ways so i find company with the guys as well. You know what they say a hole is a hole.
"Hey!!! Wanna fight , this time I'll make sure you eat shit."Liam said.
This is just great this dipshit really wants to have another visit to the hospital. I can see him rushing to my at full force and throwing his fists up. He a wolf to be more specific the beta of Alfa Peter. Me and Peter are good friends but his beta is to much of a headache.
"Ok" I said in the most calm and uncaring voice because I already knew I was gonna win. His movement are so slow I can even see them coming in slow motion.
So I did what I had to I punched him, who would of guessed that's all it took to knock him out.
Then all of a sudden I smelled the sweet scent of blood it smelled like honey and roses. I knew right away it wasn't a ghoul because no ghoul immited such a sweet smell. Then in that moment I knew what it was. A human.
But what's a human doing at Lockwood academy? Is there a new policy that will allow them to stay now or what.
"Hey bro wanna go get some cake from Sarah she's selling them."Oliver said in a almost desprate way. Oliver is my best man he's a nymph, ya I know he's a guy but it's rare for boys to be nymphs but their born more stronger and are protecters.
" Na bro imma go check out this sweet smell that count my attention." I was so curious about this sweet smell of blood seems like the little human had a couple of injuries on him.
"Ok bro but don't drain them!" Oliver shouted out from a distance because he didn't want to miss the cake Sarah was selling, damn she makes good blood cake to but what imma bout to suck is much better.
Then I saw him their standing outside the administrator probably getting his schedule. I could tell everyone in the office was eyeing him almost like they found a prey. But as soon as they saw me come in they and noticed I was about to claim him as mine they diverted their gazes. They know not to fuck with my I'm the head of the Cohen clan.
This boy was lean olive color skin with long almost wavy white hair. Then almost everything around me stopped his face was beautiful with pink plump lips and eyes black eyes that can kill anyone if you stair. I noticed he had a bruise on his cheek and his lip had a cut to the side.
Damn he was so cute I wanted him to be mine right here right now.
Then almost like when a bus hits you I hear a very annoyed voice.
"Get outta my way you blocking they way big guy." My love was said.
I didn't like the way he talked to me, but with some training he'll summit to me and beg me. I can't wait till the time comes.
"Ya sure go right ahead." I said moving out the way, I'll let it slide for now. I noticed he was rolling his eyes at me but it's a matter of time that I fix his little attitude.