Chapter 9 : No Family Left

Start from the beginning

... Dad used to be my only family but now...

... Minene is like an older sister...

... Kosaka is the annoying little brother...

... Hinata and Mao are like little sisters...

... But Aki isn't like a brother at all and yet... I still love him...

After you had finished with your thoughts you left your room to be pulled out of the cabin by Minene. She rolled her eyes while commenting, "We don't have all the time in the world!" You grinned while adding, "Not yet at least."

It took about 45 minutes until you reached the place where Nishijima agreed to meet you two. As you got closer to the location you saw a man slim with light brown hair and brown eyes.

The man looked at you two as you asked, "This... is the guy that's going to help us?" She rolled her eyes while lightly slapping the back of your head, "He's tougher than he looks." ... In which universe?...

As Nishijima walked toward you and Minene as he said, "Hello!" You looked up at him as he held out his hand and asked you, "What's your name? I don't think we've met. Are you another future diary user?"

While shaking his hand you replied, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the 13th diary user."

Nishijima nodded then turned to face Minene again, "So, why did you call me here? Not that I'm not glad to be here." ... At least he isn't rude...  unlike Aki when he wants to be mean...

Minene then bluntly answered, "John Balks is the 11th diary user. Are you going to hep us?" He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly as he said, "I was just reassigned to be Balks' bodyguard."

You groaned in frustration as Minene rubbed her temples, "Well didn't this just make things a whole lot more complicated!" Nishijima then said, "But maybe I can help. Me and Aru have found out that Yuno is adopted."

Minene narrowed her eyes, "And how does that help?" He rubbed the backside of his head again as he said, "Akise plans to get Yuki to leave Yuno to make her more vulnerable." ... Why do they always want to help Yuki?...

While looking at the area around yourself you asked, "Who else knows that Yuno is adopted?" He raised an eyebrow as he replied, "Only me, Aru, you and Minene know. Unless Aru has told someone else."

You turned to look at him again as you said, "Well at least the information will have a shock value. Though with Yuki a clown hitting him with a sledgehammer wouldn't have a shock effect, because even that is less insane than Yuno."

Minene started chuckling as she patted your back, "Who knew? You have a sense of humor!" You rolled your eyes playfully as Nishijima started chatting with Minene. As you looked around yourself, feeling a little paranoid, you couldn't help but think.  ...What would happen if Deus doesn't get a successor in time?...

Minene pulled you out of your thoughts by pulling your arm and saying, "Come on, we've got to visit your boyfriend." You glared at her as she smirked, "You know, a boy that's your friend."

As you rolled your eyes again you said, "Touché."

After arriving at Akises front door Minene rung the bell as you asked, "What are we going to do here anyways?" She sneered, "Discuss the plan! What? Not happy you get to see your boyfriend?"

You wanted to remark on her comment but the front door opened as you saw Akise in the corner of your eye. You stopped glaring at her and turned to look at Akise. As you were about to say something Minene grinned and pushed you forward. While falling on top and into Akises arms, you blushed, as Minene couldn't hold in her laughter. You looked down at him to see him blush, "Well at least you didn't land on the ground, (Y/n)."