T W E N T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"A-are you mocking me? For your information, my fashion is too elite for you to handle. That's why I wear black." He was clearly offended. It was funny to watch. "OK then, Mr Elite Fashionista, please go try this outfit." I placed the clothes I pick out for him in his arms and left the room before he could say anything else.

One minute, five minutes, ten minutes, he finally came out. Wow, my amazing sense of fashion looked good on him. It was perfect. The sweater I picked out contrast with his black outfit and the shoes fitted well with everything. (A/n: I'm not gonna describe most of the outfit so that you can imagine it)

"Ooo you look good." I clapped my hands at the sight of my work on him. "I always look good. I'm Hwang Hyunj-" Again? I really wonder where his confidence come from. It's not like he was born with it right? "Okay! let's go now. Before we're late." I cut him off before he finished his sentence because I really did not want him to finish that sentence.

---------------------------------------------------------

We finally reached. 'Dan's Destruction Destination' A very weird name but it sounds nice. It had a nice ring to it. The place was near the arcade Wang Ja and I went to yesterday. In fact, the arcade was just a block away. I lead him to the entrance and told the worker my name and the reservation I placed. "Yes, please go to that room and change into the attire."

We did as the worker said and went inside one of the rooms. We took the attire which was a large jumpsuit, boots, a helmet, and safety goggles. We changed and went out back to the waiting area. A while later, another staff brought us into a different room and asked us to choose our 'weapons'. What she meant by that was to choose what we were going to use to destroy stuff.

The options were endless. There were axes, hammers, larger hammers and a sledge hammer. Mostly hammers. But there were a variety of different hammers. There was one that I liked, it was a Barbie printed hammer. Just as I was about to take it, a little girl stole it from me, sticking out her tongue.

Who allowed a little girl to come in and use a hammer?! Does the parents not teach her to not mess with dangerous things and 'adult stuffs'? I was about to throw hands at the little girl when Hyunjin stopped me. "Just take this. It's cute. It's Stitch. From... Stitch." The girl smirked and I gave her a death stare before taking the stitch hammer from his hands.

"Don't fight with a kid. She's younger than you and you're more mature than her." He calmed me down. "Just because she's younger than me doesn't mean she can take Barbie away!" "You're 20 Y/N. She's idk... 10? Just go into the room. Quick." He pushed me inside the room.

It was a room full of glass. On the floor was a few sheets of thick glass and a few pieces of glass boxes to smash. "You guys have an hour here. Good luck on getting your frustrations out." She cheered us on and left the room. With only two of us inside, I explained to him what he should do to get his mind off of  her.

"So... If you have any anger towards her or you just wanna let it out, take a piece of glass and smash it. Let me demonstrate." I walked over to the side and took a piece to demonstrate. I put the glass on the platform and shouted what I wanted to get off my chest and smashed the piece.

"YOU TOOK MY BARBIE HAMMER AND SMIRKED AT ME LIKE IT WAS NOTHING! AAAHHHH!" I smashed it. The glass shattered into a million tinier pieces and flew through the room. "See? That's how you do it. Your turn."

HYUNJIN POV

Ok... My turn. Shout out my frustration and thoughts about her then smash the glass. Easy. I can do this. It's time for me to move on.

"I HATE HOW I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOU AT NIGHT! I WISH YOU WERE NOT IN MY HEAD!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and hit the glass. It shattered everywhere. WOW! That was really refreshing. "How do you feel?" "I-I feel great! That was amazing! Let me try again."

I took another piece and shouted all of my anger and smashed it. It felt much more amazing this time. I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was now 7pm and we were both heading home. We spent three hours inside there just shouting, laughing and smashing glass with our whole hearts. The staff only allowed us to be in there for an hour but Y/N payed for extra time. That's why we were able to stay there for three hours.

Before we reached the door, in the elevator, I said to her, "Thanks for today. It was surprisingly fun. You were also a little funny." I mumbled the last part. "Well, since you like it so much... I have other plans." "You have others?"

"Well, yea. I didn't think you would forget about her after just one day right?" "Right." Wrong. I forgot about her when we were coming back home. I honestly did not think about her at all. Which to me is very surprising because I always think about her. It was a disease. I only thought about her when we were in the room, breaking glass.

Other than that, not really. Hmmm... Something feels off. Why did I not think about her? Was it because I let out all of my anger? Oh well, I don't know. I'll just have to find out later.

I wonder where Y/N will bring me, the next time we go out. Maybe the beach? Or the arcade? No... There's too many people at the arcade. I can't be caught hanging out with a girl there. Sigh. Idol life is hard.

To Be Continued...