N I N E T E E N

HYUNJIN POV

"Should I ask her?" I scratched my head in annoyance.  "Ask what hyung?" Jeongin walked up to me. "Y'know the special dance thing for music core stage? The one with me and Minju?" "Yea, what about it?" Jeongin replied.

"Well, I wanna ask Y/N to help me practice and choreograph the dance because I only can practice with Minju one time before we go on stage." I told him. "Eh? Y/N noona can dance?" I nodded. "Then, ask her. It's not like you're gonna confess to her hyung. Just say, Y/N will you be my dance partner?"

Sigh. If only it was that easy. She's been in that room since last week and she came out like two times a day just to make food and go to the toilet. Omg! What if she's dead? Should I check on her?

I gave Jeongin a pat on the back for no reason and went to her room. I quickly opened the door to check on her, only to find her giving me a death glare. I mean, she's not dead so that's good... I slowly backed away from her, closing the door at the same time.

That was really bad timing. I sighed. Maybe I'll just ask when she comes out to cook dinner. Or I could just knock one time, maybe two times. Actually no, one time would be okay. I'm not lonely and need someone to talk to. Am I?

Yah! Hwang Hyunjin! Get a hold of yourself. It isn't that hard to just ask her. Why is it taking me so long to ask her. Aaaahhh! This is really taking up a lot of space in my brain. I should go meditate by watching kdramas. Yea, that'll clear my head and maybe give me a plan on how to ask Y/N.

Y/N POV

Aish. What's wrong with him? Why did he come inside without knocking. Was the paper outside not visible to him? Urgh, I need a break. I've been studying non-stop. I can't take it anymore.

I went outside, heading to the kitchen to cook myself a small snack. I opened the fridge, and unexpectedly, there was no food. Did I not stock up just yesterday? How the hell do they eat so fast?!

Oh well, this is better for me anyways. I could get some fresh air before going back to studying for hours straight. I went back to my room and wore a hoodie and sweatpants, along with a large jacket.

"I'm going out to buy groceries. Anybody wants to follow?" I went to their rooms and asked, from outside the door. I waited for two minutes and since no one was answering, I went to wear my shoes. Suddenly, a man, wearing all black from head to toe, only his eyes being able to be seen came out of one of the rooms.

At first, I thought it was a robber or some sort of ninja dude that came in from the window but when I saw a few strands of blonde, I knew it was Hyunjin. "Do you have to go to this extreme?" I said, eyeing him from head to toe. "There might be cameras around, and it's very cold outside." He answered, wearing his shoes. I opened the door and waited for him to go out before closing it. "Yea, like your outfit won't be eye-catching. But whatever you say." Off we went to the grocery store.

"What do you need?" Hyunjin took a shopping cart. "Meat, veggies, fruits, milk, yogurt, chips, pasta and baking stuff." I read from a list I wrote down on my phone. "That many?! Good thing I came if not you wouldnt be able to carry everything." He flexed his muscles. "Yah, I'm strong too OK?" I showed him my muscles this time. "Yep, very strong."

We went our different ways to buy the stuff we needed. He went to the veggies and fruit section while I went to the pasta, baking section. After I got everything I needed, I strolled over to him and placed the things down in the cart. "You still haven't pick out the fruits and veggies?" I looked at him. He gave me a shrug and said, "I don't know how to pick them out."

What? He doesn't know how to pick out the veggies and fruits? I should've let him get the milk. "Just take one, look at it, see if it has any holes or mould. If it doesn't, then put it in the bag, if it has, then put it back and pick another." I demonstrated it to him. "Ohhh... That's how you do it."

Then, he finally started to pick out the veggies and fruits. While he was doing those things, I went to get some meet. I took about ten packs of meat. No, I shouldn't underestimate the power of their stomachs. Twenty packs. That should be enough.

After a while, we finished shopping and we were now heading back to the dorm. "Y/N, can I talk to you later?" He placed the bags on the table. "Sure. Just knock on my door."

--------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock knock* "Come in." I placed my pen down. "Hey Hyunjin." "Hi." He waved. "So... What did you want to ask me?" I questioned him.

"Since you know how to dance... Can you be my partner? I have a special stage with the female MC of music core and I need a partner to practice with. I have to choreograph it and I need a partner to do it with. If not, I don't know how I will do it. Since it's a very important duet and I have one month to practice it, would you be so kind to be able help me? Please?"

"Hmmm...I'll have to finish my exam first though.  But other than that, why not. I'm okay with it. Wait a minute... Don't you have to do the exam also? Why aren't you studying?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Miss Y/N, I am naturally smart. I don't need to study." He flipped his hair.

Wow. He's confident.

To be honest, I wanted to start dancing again. Even though I used to hate it, it was really good exercise for me and it was fun. The fun-ness depends on the choreo and the person I was working with though. Since it's Hyunjin, I don't think it'll be a problem. Besides, after I'm done with the exams, I don't really have anything to do. And, I'll get closer to him. Still as in a friend type of closer.

With the semester break, there really isn't anything else for me to do. I could go back home but, I decided to go back on the last week of the holiday. So, since I was free, why not just dance. When I said that I would be his partner, his face lit up. I could almost see his eye smile. He went away and ckosed the door. I turned my chair back to my notes and laptop.

Right now, I had to focus on my exams. The only thing on my mind was exams, exams, exams. Nothing else. I had one goal to reach and that is getting an A on my paper. Or at least a B+, I'm good either way. But you know what they say, reach for the stars. And that was exactly what I am going to do. Reach for the stars.

Hopefully I get the mark that I want. With my two brain cells, working hard, I'm not that sure if I could do it. But I have a strong sense of motivation. Hwaiting! Y/N, you can do it!

To Be Continued...