E I G H T E E N

Y/N POV

"Wang Ja-ah, come here," I called him over to where I was. In the toilet. "Why do I have to help you clean? Isn't this your job?" He groaned.

Yep, today was cleaning day. Well, everyday is cleaning day but today is cleaning the whole house day. I usually just sweep, wash the dishes and wash the clothes on normal days. But for one time a week, I would do everything. Which includes, mopping, sweeping, washing the dishes and clothes, wiping down every window and dusty thing in the house and most importantly, washing the toilet. Which I hated the most. It's a lot right? That's why I asked Wang Ja to help me.

I know what you're thinking. Why is he helping you when that's your job to do? Yes, it was my job but he owed me. Why you might ask? Hahaa, well this dumb dude had been copying off me since middle school. Which is also the sole reason he got into the college we were in. Also, I knew a very, very bad secret about him that I would not go into detail about.

"You really want to ask why? Well, let me remind you. Monday, April 17 the day you sent m-" I stated but got cut off by him. "OK, OK. You don't have to remind me. I'm sorry your majesty, I will do everything for you." That's more like it. "Great, now go get me the plunger in the store room." I instructed him. 

The members were out again for practice. It seems like the comeback date was getting closer.

We cleaned every nook and cranny in weird areas of the dorm until everything was perfect. The whole house was shining with sparkles. Our hard work payed off. By the time we were done with everything, the boys came back.

"We're home! Oh hey hyung." Jeongin greeted the older. "Hi and bye. I will be leaving now if not I would be locked out of my dorm. See y'all," He gave a hug to me and off he goes. "Don't forget about next week too!" I shouted to him before he went away too far.

"We should pay him not you." Chan smirked. "But my cooking's much better than his. Right?" They hummed in agreement.

As they should. I did not cook for long hours just for them to discredit it. But not gonna lie, I should kinda pay Wang Ja for helping me. Maybe $1 an hour? Yea, that's enough.

They went to take a well deserved rest while I made dinner for them. Today's main dish is gnocchi. My mom's special dish that she always makes at home. It's a really simple pasta dish. I just needed flour, potatoes, eggs and a special sauce my mom made (that only my family knows of). Simple. I didn't even need a recipe for this, which is honestly amazing because I needed a recipe for everything. Even for making a jar of lemonade...

"Dinner's ready!" I shouted, my loud voice echoing. I got it from my dad. My loud voice I mean. Everyone started to come out one by one and taking a seat at the dining table and some on the couch because there wasn't enough space.

"Woooow Y/N I like this dish the most. The best dish you made." Seungmin said. The others also agreed. Well, it's my mom's recipe. Of course it gonna be good. "Glad you enjoy it. Later, meet me here after two hours because I have something to tell all of y'all. OK?" They hummed and I went to my room to rest.

(Two hours later)

"Guys come here." I sat on the couch, waiting for them to come. Once they were all seated down, I placed a piece of A4 paper on the coffee table. "So, since I'll be having my exams after two weeks, I'll need time to study." I said.

"This is my plan for the two weeks. I'll be inside my room most of the time so if you want something, just knock. But there's different types of knocks. Number 1, the 'I'm hungry' knock. If y'all are hungry, knock three times on my door then wait for me outside. Number two, the 'I want someone to talk to because I'm lonely and no one talks to me' knock. I'm sure y'all aren't lonely but if y'all want to talk to me then knock two times. And lastly the 'random' knock. It could be about anything. If you want the 'random' knock, knock on my door one time. I'll decide whether or not I'll go outside. I'll put this paper outside my door for reference. Understood?" I waited for their response.

"That... That's a lot but OK. Understood." Felix said. I looked at them and went to my room and stuck the piece of paper on my door. "I'm looking forward to co-operating with you guys." I said with a small smile.

"Goodnight guys. Sleep tight." I said before shutting my room door close and turning on my laptop to study..

Business Management. I don't know what it means exactly but I'm guessing it's about managing a business? I'll just look it up from Google. Oh. Here it is. Business management definition is managing the coordination and organization of business activities. Management is in charge of planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the businesses resources so that they cam meet the objectives of the policy.

Why did I choose this course? I regret everything. Sigh. Hopefully the two weeks of studying will do me good in my exams. I can only hope for it.

To Be Continued...