F O R T Y - F I V E

NO ONE'S POV

"Follow me." Hyunjin merely said and got up, letting out his hands to which Y/N held immediately. "Where are we going?" She asked while Hyunjin was leading her to a place. "You'll see." He simply said, not giving any hints as to where he was bringing her.

He lead her through some other huts and finally reached. Lights decorated the trees. Bright, bright lights that glowed in the dim sunset. A blanket was placed on the soft sands, covering just enough for the both of them to sit on. "Woah. Did you do this yourself?"

Y/N let go of his hands and roamed around the beautifully decorated area, gasping at the sights of it. Hyunjin on the other hand just stared at her, smiling. "Well kind off. Minho hyung and Felix helped me." He said, still admiring her. "Stop it." She said, looking down when she saw him stare at her. "Stop what?" He asked, even though he knew exactly what she was talking about. "Stop staring at me like that." She said and turned around, trying to fixate her gaze on something else rather than the fact that Hyunjin was staring at her like she was his everything.

"What if I don't want to?" He teased even more, slowly walking towards her and capturing her into a back hug. His arms wrapped gently around her, catching her off guard. "What if I wanna stare at you forever? What will you do then?" He rested his head on her shoulders, slightly weighing it down. "Then..."

She took of his hands and turned around to face him, wrapping his arms around her waist again and wrapping her own hands on his neck, pulling him down slightly. "I guess I'll stare at you too. It's only fair that way." She smiled fondly at him, earning another smile from him. "Y/N-ah, since we're here... wanna do it like last time?"

Y/N's ears pricked up. She knew exactly what he was talking about - dancing. "Should we?" She let go of her grip on him and went to her phone and chose a nice soft song to dance to. "Shall we, Mr Hwang?" Unlike last time where Hyunjin was the one who let out his hand, this time, Y/N was the one who let out her hand. "We shall, Mrs Hwang."

Hyunjin held her hand, twirled her around, and finally pulling her towards him. Their bodies were close, no gaps in between them. Hyunjin started with small steps, to which Y/N followed. Soon, they were twirling around and dancing as if they were a Prince and princess at a grand ball.

One step, two steps, three steps. It was peaceful. Just two silhouettes dancing on the warm soft sands, under the dim, beautiful sunset. "Y/N-ah, I think I found our song." He said, still holding her in his arms, closely. "This?" Her eyes glistened in the light. Hyunjin hummed in response. (yalls think of the song yourselves for the best experience)

"I love it." She said. "I love it too." He smiled too many times even he himself couldn't count. He was too happy. Too happy to be in this moment with her.

They let go of each other. Y/N went over to her phone and turned off the music that they were playing - their music. Hyunjin went over to her and sat on the blanket, waiting for her to finish up. Once she did, she went and sat down next to him. "This is nice." She said and laid her head down on his shoulder. "What? Me?" There he goes again.

"Don't change." She said. "Don't change what?" He asked. "Don't change that confidence of yours, I love it so much." She wasn't lying. She had grown to love it. "Okay then. I won't change." He said and hugged her, squishing her. "I won't change, even if by then you don't like it." He teased, flicking her head. "Ouch. What was that for?!" She flinched in pain.

"You were being too cute." She struggled to get out of his tight grip. Once she did, she pulled his neck towards her, like in a kissing position but just further apart. Hyunjin thought they were gonna kiss so he closed his eyes, preparing for it. Y/N just stared at him and giggled. She was definitely not gonna kiss him yet but it was fun for her to tease him.

She used her free hand and flicked him hard on the head for payback. The sound of the flick echoed through the area. Hyunjin opened his eyes in pain, holding his forehead. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He groaned, massaging his forehead. "You were being cute." She lauged.

"Fine. I deserve it. But..." He moved closer. "I still want my kiss." He looked at her, asking for permission. She nodded. Once he got it, he held her neck and pulled her closer. He tilted his head and she did the same, closing her eyes. He smiled before moving even closer...

To Be Continued...

A/N note: eeheheh yalls... I'mma make yalls suffer. yalls gotta wait for a few days before you can read their kissing scene... or will they even have one? who knows? only me ehehehe...