DEALING WITH FAILURE

We all have that moment when we fail. It may be in different aspects of our lives, for different reasons. We must understand that we should never blame our surroundings for our mistakes, and never accept blame. It is good to own up but not in the sense that you are affecting your mental health by putting too much blame on yourself.

Failure is a proof that you are doing something or  you want to achieve something.

Reasons we fail:
1. Lack of planning
We often want to achieve something without having it planned. You can never build a house without a plan. We are often lazy to plan.

2. Lack of guidance
We don't have someone to teach us or help us achieve what we want to do or we confuse constructive criticism with negative comments. Anything someone says as correction we often think they are negative comments or jealous words. Remember a open rebuke is better than hidden love.

3. Same strategy
You can not use the same key to open different doors. You will not get a different result if you do the same things. Find your mistake, the wrong you did and fix it for better results

4. Lack of patience
Academically if you don't take your time to study you are likely to fail. Or for those who hate cooking but have to: you set your oven to double the temperature the recipe calls for in hopes that it will be half the time chances are it's going to burn. So having little to no patience attracts failure.

If you will always compare your previous results to your current one you will always feel like you are failing. Take it one step at a time.

Don't give up. Try over and over again.

Modiri 💕